“Decent food”

Ranked #18 of 25 Restaurants in Chipley
Tallahassee, Florida
“Decent food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This is a surf and turf with a seafood bar that has decent seafood .nothing over the top,and the crab legs are good when they have them . Never tried the steaks but I will update when I do , as this is a decent place worth trying .

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Floridafoodblogger

Trussville, Alabama
“First and last visit.”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had been traveling for a week and we were looking forward to good seafood meal
I can not say anything about the food because I left when I was served my coffee with a bug in it.

• Visited December 2013
Lee, Florida, United States
“Too expensive seafood”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had the flounder special. What a mistake! The salad bar was delicious and that is all. The flounder was beautifully fried...on one side only. The other side was soggy and mushy. Our waitress disappeared after she brought our orders. I wanted a drink refill...but no waitress. I wanted to comment on the condition of my food...no waitress. My friend ordered "jumbo" shrimp at $1.00 each. They were very small and no "jumbo" shrimp I have ever seen. I would not waste my time or my money to return here.

Visited August 2013