Super 8 Chipley
Quality Inn(Marianna)
$44
$53
$64
All reviewsclean roomswaffle housepleasant staycontinental breakfastthe owner managersuper niceflat screen tvvery reasonable priceyogurtwould definitely stay here againwi fibed was comfortablefalling waters state parkone night staymotelfloridainterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Harry_N_C, Manager at Super 8 Chipley, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I booked this room on the internet because
1)It was advertised at $45 per night v. the 70-75 for others in the area
2)Their pet fee was $5 per night vs. the 25 of others
3) It is about halfway between our home and our destination
It is an older place and a little dated, but the rooms were clean and comfortable, although they are rather small.
It's close to the interstate and the limited dining selections in Chipley.
The beds were comfortable and the A/C worked OK.
My wife paid our bill at checkout and only after we were 100 miles down the road did I learn our bill was a little higher that it should have been, but I wasn't about to return for a few dollars.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jljnla
Harry_N_C, Manager at Super 8 Chipley, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank for choosing to stay at the Super 8 Chipley, FL. We strive to offer our guests an exceptional stay at an even better price, so I am glad to hear we met your expectations. I know how difficult it is to get a restful sleep away from home so I am glad you found the beds comfortable, We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Harry_N_C, Manager at Super 8 Chipley, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Reviewed March 3, 2013

En route across the Gulf I stayed in Chipley simply because I didn't want to go any further. The Super 8 was convenient and well priced. I was happy with my choice. The hotel is clean and comfortable. It is obvious that they have recently renovated and upgraded the rooms with a new bed. The internet was fast. I had a desk, a nice chair to watch tv I can't comment on the breakfast. As a diabetic I make my own in the room and therefore appreciate the fridge & coffee maker.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Hugh B
Harry_N_C, Manager at Super 8 Chipley, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Super 8 Chipley and your positive feedback. We strive to offer our guests an exceptional stay at an even better price, so I am glad to hear we met your expectations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2012