See what travelers are saying:

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was, by far, the very worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The key card never worked right, requiring constant re-keying at the front desk before we were able to access our room. The air in the room had a very bad odor, like very old cigarette smoke, until we got the A/C turned on. A lot of black mold on the bathroom ceiling. Dead bugs on the bathroom floor. Roaches throughout the room. Even brought one roach home in our suitcase! Yuk! Breakfast was mediocre. Not much of a choice, and the coffee was vile. Will NEVER stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was there for a Family Reunion. The first room they gave me reeked of smoke. I had to lug all my luggage back to the car and drive to the front desk. The next room looked OK but the keys wouldn't always work. Every time they didn't work I had to go down some stairs and all the way down to the front desk. The front desk girl tried very hard to help. She finally called the manager and after 5 sets of key cards they gave me a metal key. I also found 2 roaches over the 2 nights and 3 days I was there. My room was not cleaned even tho I left an empty Kleenex box on the bathroom counter. The beds were "kinda" made. I was not impressed with their breakfast. The "hot" water was not hot and there were no eggs. The waffles stuck and the hostess kept telling us it was a non stick machine!!! They took $12 dollars off each day but that was it. I will not stay there again unless I'm sure they have these things fixed.

Room tip: Call and ask if they have the key problem fixed, the Room service trained better and they took care of the roaches. A lot of us complained. I hope they will remedy their problems because it looks nice and well maintained on the outside and the rooms were nice.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The room I got was a surprise to me. I was expecting it to be as nice as the lobby. Not so. The bed spread was dirty with footprints on them. The bed itself felt like it was going to fall any moment. I thought that was worse until I saw roaches crawling on the lamp and sink. Gross! Having a room in front of the stairs didn't help either. Throughout the night, it was noisy. My family and I took all of that because we were exhausted. And we were in town for one day for a funeral. Never again will I come here! I would rather drive to Gainesville.