“Not as good as it used to be”
Review of BubbaQue's

BubbaQue's
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Chiefland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Howdy! We are a fast Causal BBQ Restaurant in North Central Florida! Part of our Chain of Several Locations in the Area, We offer Great food Fast, Call Ahead Pickup Window, Casual Dining Area, Cold A/C. Beer and BBQ What else is there! Preciate it!
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My son and I spent $24 for 2 lunches, a pulled pork plate for him and chopped chicken for me. These came with 2 sides and we ordered sweet tea but it seemed a little expensive. Especially when i had to drown my dark meat chicken with sauce to make it palatable. The collards were salty and had no flavor. My son said his pork was ok and fries were good. We both ate only half of our baked beans. We ate here last fall 2013 and it was great so we are sad to see the decline.

There are newer reviews for BubbaQue's

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Have been eating here for several years. Very good BBQ and a assortment of sauces. I like the sugar shack BBQ sauce the best. Also, try one of the oversize brownies. Restaurant is always very clean.

RyanBellFL, Owner at BubbaQue's, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your patronage. Hope to see you around the store.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Tryed to call ahead they put me on hold, so long that I could drive there,, still on hold I'm sitting at to go window,,, finally made my order,, just 2 for 5 sandwich,,, took way to long,,, hardly any customers,,, got home and the lack of meat was sad,,, will not go back,, ps,, second time this happened,,,,,

1  Thank helen696
RyanBellFL, Owner at BubbaQue's, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

So Sorry for your delay and un satisfaction with your product, we would be happy to replace your product or refund your money for the items you purchased! We appreciate your comments to help us improve. You can email me your address and what if you would like a gift card or refund, or you call me if it is easier! Preciate your business.

Ryan Bell
Co-Founder
BubbaQue's
352-222-6034
ryanbellfl@gmail.com

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Well I mean really. If there is no chimney and no wood out back, the BBQ is being shipped in. That being said, the Pulled Pork is quite good. The ribs are just so-so. Highlights are the sauces. Some very good ones. Never much cared for the stand at the counter and order type restaurant, but staff is friendly and service was good.

1  Thank Rockyhammock

So Sorry you didn't see the chimney and smoke! we do have a commercial pit at our location and we recently improved our rib process, would love to send you a gift card to try us out again! pleas send me your address and we would be happy to do so!!

Preciate it!

Ryan Bell
Co-Founder
BubbaQues
352-222-6034
ryanbellfl@gmail.com

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Clean, fun, family atmosphere. The kids loved it. The food and staff was great. They also sell “doggie” bones for your furry kids…what a great touch