“Not as good as we once had”

Los Avina Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Chiefland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very average Mexican. A Chilli Rellano with no meat?? Not in the Mexican restaurants I go too. Service was OK

1  Thank Rockyhammock
There are newer reviews for Los Avina Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband is a complete Mexican food junkie, and I follow along because I secretly love it too, however unhealthy it is. A complete surprise after we'd been rained out from camping. I could eat there every day (and its a good thing I don't).
I had some kind of quesadilla with shrimp and chicken, my husband had 3 different burritos. He cleaned both of our plates. I'm ready to call Guy Fierri, it was that good.

1  Thank fixitfirm
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Average food, but it's the only non Taco Bell Mexican in town.

The Tamale's always taste like they've been made a week in advance, so I avoid them now. Their soft taco's are excellent.

The staff is usually quite nice, the owner is there a lot. The food that comes out varies depending on the day.

2  Thank tracyldale
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Chiefland is not particularly a well known Florida destination, but if you happen to be passing through
coming up the west coast and need a Mexican meal "fix" drop in for a delightful meal.

1  Thank wabanrail