“Best BBQ in a long time”
Review of BBQ Bills

BBQ Bills
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Chiefland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Best BBQ in a long time”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ordered the all you can eat BBQ chicken and boy was it good! Best I have eaten in a long time. Chicken fell off the bone and the taste was all the way through the chicken. We ate so much we had to sit there for a little while before going anywhere. My advice to you is bring your appetite!

• Visited June 2013

Largo, Florida
“Best pork sandwich in Florida”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We come to Chiefland a lot to camp at Manatee Springs State Parks. BBQ Bills is just down the road from there. My husband and I had the Pork Sandwich Special for Lunch. $5 for a huge sandwich with fresh bbq'd pork, French fries, Cole Slaw and a soda. A super deal. The service was extremely friendly and just all around down-to-earth. This pleasant restaurant experience made our trip very special.

• Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good home style food, lots of it and served with a smile. We wre looking for a place to eat and saw the full parking lot. Yeah, breakfast at a BBQ joint...why not?

Visited May 2013
Gautier, Mississippi
“Consistantly good food and service.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

First ate here in the mid-90s when they only accepted cash. Now, from Alabama to Central or South Florida we take 27 (Florida/Ga. Pkwy.) instead of I-75 just to eat at Bill's.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank RoughWaterMarine
Bell, Florida
“I love this”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

this place is great i grew up here and love the food and service its very friendly. we go ther alot with my family , some of my family works there and i love the food bbq sandwich is my absolute favorite. all in and all its great

Visited April 2013