“dont listen to the reviews”

Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
“dont listen to the reviews”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is an old holiday inn in a very good location.The rooms are very big and renovated the only problem I found on my stay of 7-30-8-1-14 was minor trash outside the breakfast lobby.The lobby itself is like walking into a full service Hilton or Mariott.The courtyard is beautifull and the pool too.It has 6 floors and you can see the fireworks from disney every night around 9;30-10 pm.I will stay at this hotel again and I urge you too as my fellow travelers with kids.

Room Tip: Higher floors better fireworks view and they only charge $5.00 resort fee where others charge $10-15...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Hotelfanatic69

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Czech first
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

The property is a bit run down. This is the 2nd time I stayed here when visiting theme parks in Orlando and for the price I would stay here again as I just need a place to sleep. Continental breakfast provided free and that was good enough to get the morning started.
Check in and check out was easy and wifi free. Wifi was a bit troublesome while I was there but it was available 75% of the time. Self laundry available and pool also on the property but I did not use either.
Walking distance to restaurants, pharmacies and other shops. 5 minute drive to places like olive garden, outback, TGI, red lobster etc so absolutely no problem for food.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My family decided to stay here instead of the All star resorts for our four day trip to the Disney parks. Got my room through Hotwire and the price I paid was just a little over what one night at an All star resort would cost. The double queen room was very spacious with a mini fridge and freezer, lots of storage and counter space. This is not the Ritz Carlton but the rooms were decent. It serves as a place to sleep and shower, it's very close to the parks and there is a McDonald's across the road. There are also numerous other restaurants and stores near this hotel. Save money and stay here if you are planning on spending most of your day at one of the Disney parks.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank no_ax_to_grind_1272
Manassas, Virginia
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during a long haul from Northern Va to Palm Harbor, FL. We stayed two nights so we could enjoy a day at Epcot. We stayed in a newly renovated suite on the third floor of building 2. The room itself was pretty nice. Beds were comfortable enough to sleep, newer furniture, fantastic large flat screen TV, pillows soft. My only complaint regarding the reservation is the fact that the elevator was outside and at a nearly suffocating temperature every time we got in. Heaven help whoever might get stuck in one should there be a power failure...

The building looks old on the outside but was very modern and updated once you enter the lobby. Receptionist staff were friendly and quick to get us checked in. We didn't arrive until midnight and we were exhausted after a 14 hr drive through traffic jams and multiple states. Can't comment on breakfast as we didn't partake, but the line was long both days and it smelled good walking by. The hotel offers limited free shuttle services to Universal, Sea World, and Epcot. We didn't use it as we wanted to be in the park right at opening, up until closing. Still a nice perk though, being that close to Disney.

Overall, for a Hotwire deal this was a winner. We paid about $100 for both nights after resort fees ($5 per night) and taxes. A steal for that area. Free parking and internet, which many of the other hotels in the area don't offer. Would stay here again if the chance arose.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Amber A
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on my trip to Disney world, I booked through hotwire for $200 for 5 nights BARGIN. I expected it to be worse based on some terrible reviews I read but it was ok, the guy at the front desk was nice enough to offer us a kids suite even though it was just my husband, daughter and I...it had a wall that separates the adult bed from the kids beds...very nice the hotel was out dated reminds me more of a motel then a hotel, room service was good expect thr last day they never came...my room was on the 1st floor so if anyone walked by I can hear them. They have shuttle buses to some disney parks that is shared between other hotels so the bus makes 3 or 4 stops before reaching baymont

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank geri r
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We took our softball team to the USSSA nationals and stayed at the Baymont Inn on Black Lake rd, I was pleased with the rate and the service, Chad and Trey where outstanding if you need something attended too look one of them up. It serviced our teams needs excellently, would stay again.

Room Tip: Stay in building #2
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celebration
Maingate Lakeside Resort
Seralago Hotel and Suites
Seralago Hotel and Suites
#91 of 152 in Kissimmee
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration? Share your experiences!