“decent for the price”

Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Room was advertised as a 3 star, the actual room was nice. Included a nice size mini fridge and microwave. It was also clean, the bed was pretty comfortable and there was a 42 inch flat screen (not hi def and basic cable). The outside was less to be desired, seemed a little run down. Neighborhood seemed OK, typical touristy area. Didn't get in the pool, it looked dirty and i saw some sort of rodent trap by the stairwell. I would return again if I could get the same deal. The inside of the room was really pretty decent and they also let me check in at 12 when the actual check in its 4. The was a pretty garden courtyard in the middle (possibly may have attributed to the appearance of the pool). 2.75 stars

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
LegacyHotels, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

We are happy that your enjoyed the room amenties of Baymont Inn & Suties Celebration - and the value! We are currently in the process of addressing some of the areas that you identified in your post - a new landscaping company has been hired and we already see a marked imporvement at the property. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed here after getting a deal with a third party website and I was at first scared to stay here because of the reviews. Our four night stay was amazing and this place did not disappoint at all! The hotel was near all of our attractions and many food areas just around the corner. It was very clean and the service was unbelievable.They were all very friendly and attentive to any requests I had. I did not have any noise problems what so ever and we didn't have any problems with the parking even when we were the last guests to return for the night. The only complaints I would have is that the breakfast was disgusting but free is free. It gave our stomachs to have something to work off for until we got brunch. The breakfast included the basic toaster waffles, canned fruit, cereal, and the typical small cream cheese pastries you would find in the walmart/kroger bakery section. I am a perfectionist so I even over analyzed all the towels and the beds, and they were all spotless clean! The rooms were spacious and had a nice 2 door fridge/refrigerator. The water was always warm at all the times throughout the day and the beds were so comfortable!! There was a microwave, ironing, and safe in the room as well.The pool was very clean and the elevators were questionable at times. There was 2 good elevators when we went and 1 bad one that seemed to never want to open its doors while we were inside. We were also able to do laundry which turned out great as well. We found ourselves walking to McDonalds and the giftshops in front of the hotel one night that were also great as well. Our rooms were always clean after we returned and we always had a fresh new set of towels.The wifi is pretty bad but it was usable for me to check my email. I also found the walkway area with the lights and all the trees from the laundry area towards the pool to be charming as well. The lobby was extraordinary and looked pretty grand when you walk inside. Overall, it was a great stay and I would be more than happy to return here again! Don't let all the other reviews scare you since we honestly couldn't have been more happy with our visit! Thanks Baymont!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Anne L

Your comments are apprciated and will be shared with the staff! It is nice to know that our time and energies are identified. We look forward to having you as a guest during future visits to our neighborhood. Thank you!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

we had a wonderful stay in this hotel. i was very concerned about staying after the bad reviews but i didnt see any evidence of the bad things.
positive; The rooms where clean and spacious, the pool was clean and common areas good, the front desk where helpful and would bring towels up straight away if called, everything is right on the doorstep places to eat, shop and play (disney and universal)
Negative; there could do with more lights in the stairwell and the breakfast is not great but was not important as there was every possible restaurant you can think of right outside.
i would stay here again without to much hesitation

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Our staff will be pleased to learn that you had a "wonderful" stay at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration. We appreciate your time in sharing aspects of your visit with other who may be considering this hotel during their travels to the Central Florida Area. Thank you.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

The place is dirty, staff lacks customer service- very disappointed , bugs on property, common areas were very dirty. Pool and volleyball courts are not very attractive. It is in an older area of Disney.

• Stayed: May 2014

The lack of a positive customer service experience is not acceptable, nor that you find the property dirty. Your comments will be shared with department heads and employees as a tool to add to our training process. We do appreciate that you did take the time to post your concerns. We hope that this isolated situation will prevent you from staying at other Baymonts in your future travels.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We are frequent guests at this hotel and are always very pleased with the service.
Everyone that works there are always very professional and friendly. Especially
Chad, the manager, Xiamara, Deysey and Kisai. We have never had one complaint
in all the times we have stayed there. They all make us feel like we are at home.
The kitchen staff is also very friendly and helpful especially Susanna.

Room Tip: Higher level floors are quietest
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank efree97

We appreciate your business at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration. Thank you for taking the time to specifically identify those staff members that you did - they will happy to know of their recognition. Thank you, again.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed here in December 2012 and will be staying again in August 2014. I didn't have any problems with the rooms. Everything was as described. Was a bit dubious the first time due to reading a few bad reviews but myself and my family didn't encounter any problems. The breakfast isn't amazing but it was free/included in the room price so I wasn't too bothered. It did the job on a morning when all we really wanted to do was get out and embrace all that Florida has to offer. Plus it is close to other places like Denny's etc when you wanted something a bit more substantial. I like the location of this hotel as it is close by to all the things myself and my family needed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

We are delighted to learn that you will be returning to Baymont Inn & Suites August 2014. Safe travels and look forward to having you back!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Let me start by saying I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again! My fiancee and I stayed for 2 nights to enjoy nearby WDW Star Wars Weekends. I booked the room for a super cheap price and I cannot express how amazed we were with the value!! This is a 3 star property, not a Hilton, so you have to keep that in mind when arriving. The rooms were nice, beds super comfy, and customer service was awesome. Free shuttle and free breakfast? Who could complain? I will list the Pro's and Con's.
Pro's
Staff went above and beyond to accomodate any and all of our needs. We asked for extra towels and they were delivered immediately. Front desk was extremely pleasant and we enjoyed our conversations with them. Breakfast...its loaded with carbs and sugar..as mentioned before by others..donuts, muffins, coffee, juice, toast, waffles, fruit salad, etc. The point is this..its a CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. That is what a continental breakfast consists of, if you expect more protein you should visit a restaurant nearby. It was more than enough for me and my fiancee to get the day started! Beds were very comfortable and we had a selection of pillow types. Free wifi and free parking..this is hard to find anymore in tourist areas. The hotel offered a free shuttle, but we drove so we didn't experience it. This hotel is so close to WDW parks, it took us mere minutes to drive back to the room for a midday break and then return to the parks. We LOVE that convenience! Nearby there are grocery stores, fast food eateries, restaurants, gift shops and drug stores. Everything you need is close.

Con's
The elevators....wow!! The property itself is nice..but the elevators? What happened there? We were on the 4th floor and whenever we took once particular elevator it refused to stop on that floor! Really odd! We rode 2 of the elevators during the length of our stay..both were really dirty every single time we rode them. I would like to see some attention paid to this issue. Also, the entrance has a pond area that has just been let go..I think this resort has great potential and would love to see them clean that up. Last, our housekeeper had not cleaned our room when we returned after 2:30 p.m. Now I have worked in housekeeping years ago, I understand how that goes. But I would have liked to come back to a clean room after a day in the parks.
Overall, these things are not enough to keep me from staying again. If I venture out to Florida again I will look for this property!

Room Tip: If you are driving park near the elevators so that you can access your room easier.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DisneyMomma74

"Amazing customer service" - what a compliment! I am sure that your post will be appreicated by those researching hotels in this neighborhood. And, the renovation of the elevators is on the top of our project list. We appreciate that ownership has allowed us to move foward with this improvement at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Celebration
Maingate Lakeside Resort
#30 of 154 in Kissimmee
Red Lion Hotel Orlando - Kissimmee Maingate
Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration? Share your experiences!