“If you like this hotel you have low standards” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration

Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“If you like this hotel you have low standards”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

First of all I booked this hotel though Hot Wires secret deal for what I thought was a 3 star hotel. obviously far from 3 stars and on this site the hotel recognizes only a 2.5 star rating. Many of the same review complaints I have read are true to this hotel which should be classified as Motel. Walls were thin, noises from other guests, traffic and parking lot were amplified. Exterior hallways and walkways could use attention. I liked the ploy to get you to the ticket/hotel concierge by sending you to the guy to issue you your parking pass with the "sales guy" offering a timeshare and such, what a bad/shady 1 star business practice. Made me think how the rest of my visit was going to be. I contacted Hot Wire since I booked this hotel through them, they did offer something, but not what I had asked to resolve my concerns. I don't even want to deal with the hotel, as what could they offer me? another night stay at a 2.5 star hotel? Not Sorry to gripe on here, but watch out for deceptive star rating from this hotel and Hot Wire. I will not and would not stay at this hotel again even if it was free...As for they reviewer saying "Not too bad" I hope you got one heck of a rate...

Room Tip: If your looking for a cheap 2 star hotel, this is your place. Don't pay more than $40 bucks as t...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Brian S
LegacyHotels, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Each booking agent establishes it's own star rating for each hotel they market; and unfortuanely, you do not agree with our star rating with HOTWIRE. In our last review from HOTWIRE, over 83% of the guest did agree that the hotel was a 3 Star Property. We are sorry that your stay did not live up to your expectations and wish your future travels are more enjoyable. Thank you for your observations.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Czech first
Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd time at this place. I like it but the continental breakfast is a mad house and annoying. I'm not waiting in line for half an hour for a bagel. The location is decent and the rooms are comfy. The lobby is beautiful I must say. Not bad at all.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent stay at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration. It is nice to hear that you find our rooms "comfy" and the lobby "beautiful". You are correct, the Baymont Breakfast Corner can become very active in the morning, and unfortunately more guests arrive at the same time to enjoy this amenity. We do hope you return to our hotel on future visits to this neighborhood.
Warner Robins, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed over New Year's eve for 3 nights as our base camp for Universal Studios. Previous reviews were a little hit or miss, but we're not too picky, so we opted to give it a try. Driving up it looks great....lobby is nice, driveway nice....but then you go and park around back and you can see that its kind of like a facade. Too cold for us to use the pool, so we can't comment on that. Elevators are creaky, old, seem a little dangerous, and the lighting at each landing didn't seem to work, so we stepped off into darkness. Its like a motel, you walk on outdoor walkways to your room, and it unnerved me to step out into a poorly lit area where there is no security. Anyone can walk up the stairs or go in the elevator from the street.
Our room was alright...no sign of cockroaches for us, thank goodness, but we were on the 4th floor. Beds were fine, clean linens, bathroom old and not spic and span (hairs on the shower walls, etc), but we thought we were paying $79 a night, so we didn't expect too much.
Doors are thin!!! you can hear everyone walking/rolling suitcases down the walkway, or even talking...but we had a pretty quiet section so no problem for us.
Breakfast is pretty crappy - toaster waffles, donuts, cinnamon buns, bread, raisin bran, froot loops, rice crispies, and packaged oatmeal for choices. That's it. Bring your own brown sugar. We managed, but it was not up to the free breakfasts we usually get (eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc).
Our only real complaint is that we were told it was $79 a night....but they don't tell you about the $5 'service fee' (for what?? they couldn't say...) and the $15 tax (which is higher than regular tax rates..maybe that's normal for hotels???) for each night....so all of a sudden we're paying $99 a night. For that, i would have gone to a better quality hotel.
Overall, you can certainly pass a couple of nights here, but if you are looking to have a really great and memorable family vacation - shell out an extra $20 a night and get something nicer.

Berkley, MA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed here during Christmas vacation and after reading the previous reviews we all were expecting the worse. Well, I have to say that the rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. They do need to update the elevators, every time that we used them we felt that they might break down. As for their breakfast buffet, it is definitely not worth going down for it, but there is McDonalds right across the street. On our last night both of our rooms never received maid service to refill our towels and toilet paper, my sister's room had a roll to spare. Thankfully we got a really good deal on Hotwire, if we had paid the full price then we would have had issues...

• 3 of 5 bubbles
We receive numerous positive comments regarding the beds at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration - we are happy to learn that you found them "very comfortable". Your comments regarding Housekeeping service has been forwarded to our Director Of Housekeeping so that an investigation can be made as to the lack of services. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We are Disney annual passholders and did not have our kids this year. Decided to spend new years at epcot. Booked the baymont last minute through hotwire. We hit a homerun! Beautiful new room with king size bed, flat screen, ice cold air, fridge and view of the fireworks! Young guy at front desk, mele? I think his name was was, with black hair and a goatee was professional, helpful funny and accommodating. Perfect stay. Great area close to all. We paid 79 bucks! Are you kidding me! Just great. Stay here. You won't be disappointed...

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your vote of confidence! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you return when your travel plans bring you to our neighborhood.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family and I stayed here December 26 thru the 29th 2013. I booked the hotel from Hotwire, so I was not sure where I was staying at booking. The hotel was very close to all the major attractions and restaraunts (New York Pizza down the street was excellent). The room was clean, and plenty big enough for a family of four. What impressed me the most was my daughter realized she forgot two Christmas presents that were very expensive in the closet of the room. We did not realize this until late in the night after we checked out. We called the hotel and were informed someone had already checked into our room. The front desk person was kind enough to go check the room to see if the items where there. He called us back to let us know the items where not in the room. He informed us to call back in the morning when housekeeping would be in to check the locked lost and found. We thought for sure the items were gone! The next morning we called back and the housekeeper had found them and locked them in lost in found. We greatly appreciate the honesty showed by the staff at this hotel!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
What nice compliments regarding the honesty of the staff of Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration - they will be appreciated by all. Thank you for your review and hope that you will honor us with a return visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celebration
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Comfort Inn Maingate
Comfort Inn Maingate
#29 of 153 in Kissimmee
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration? Share your experiences!