“Pleasantly surprised!!!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
Miami, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed for a couple of nights because it was reasonably priced. I got to say. based on some reviews from here I didn't know what to expect. The rooms were spacious and included a fridge and a microwave. Not many hotels can boast that combo. There was also a pool which was nice, especially for my kids. They serve free breakfast which is nice touch. They serve cereal and toast/muffins, enough to get something in your belly. The only negative thing I had was I wish the ice maker wasn't only on the 1st floor and the remote for the tv had working batteries. Overall was really close to Disney and a very good hotel.

Room Tip: Ice maker is on only on 1st floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
gatekeeper45, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration. We are glad that you enjoyed your room accommodations and the complimentary continental breakfast. The comments regarding the maintenance issues have been forwarded to the Facilities Manager to get corrected.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
  • Czech first
Deland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with the distance and convenience to the Celebration Health Center. The Hotel was very clean and decorated nicely.
The parking for the first floor 2000 side was a little inconvenient. The ice maker
area could be cleaned up but we enjoyed and was pleased with our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

gatekeeper45, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Your comments regarding the cleanliness and décor are appreciated. The area near the ice machine had to have some maintenance but is in the process of being completed.
Belleville, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We've stayed in a lot of places around Disney and this was a great stay for the price. It was clean and friendly. Our fridge wasn't working and they had it replaced within about 15 minutes. The new fridge didn't work great, but on its highest setting it managed to keep everything cold. There was loads of cupboard space and two small closets. There was a desk and one chair below the TV. We only wished there was a table & a couple chairs.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank thehappycamper13
gatekeeper45, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your "great" stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration. We are glad that you liked the overall layout of the room. The Facilities Manager has been notified about the Fridge to see what is wrong with it and get it fixed. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope that you will choose to stay with us on your next trip to the Disney area.
Biloxi, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

To start this off, it isn't a 4 star hotel, and for the price, I wouldn't expect it to be one. However, I walked into the Lobby and had to make sure I was in the right place: it was beautiful! You can tell they really spent a lot of attention on the details. We had to have a kids' suite due to having 3 kids with us. The courtyard that the kids' suite was looking into was really peaceful and well-kept. Their landscaping is fantastic! Upon entering the suite, it was clean and smelled fine-no weird odors or anything. For our party size, it was a little small, but we were there for sleeping only, so that wasn't a big deal to us; however, we had a party of 5 but were only supplied with 3 towels. That was a little weird, but the front desk clerk was really sweet and helped us with our needs and did it with a smile. We stayed for 3 nights, and never had any problems. The hotel is older and the pipes knocked a bit at night, but after a day at Disney, I guess we were all so tired, it didn't really matter. The best perk about this place is SAFETY. We have stayed at a few other hotels in the area, and the last one (by Downtown Disney) we really didn't feel safe at night. We didn't even feel in the slightest bit unsafe: the hotel was well-lit and in a decent area. It's about 10-15 mins from WDW, which is also a huge plus. We enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard: you won't regret it!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
LegacyHotels, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your observations regarding your recent stay at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration. We appreciate your comments and are happy to learn that you did enjoy your stay with us. We hope that should your travels bring you back this area, you will consider staying with us again.
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was dissatisfied with the service upon hotel entry. My party and I arrived for check in at 3:00 as stated in itinerary. I was informed staff was short as employees called in and to please come back in 30 minutes in which my room would be available. I waited an hour and attempted to check in at four at which I stood there for another 30minutes while the on call worker Becky called line after line for housekeeping. Continued on next contact.
Around 4:45, I began the check in procedure. This attendant then proceeded to ask me if my card was a credit card. I politely and immediately responded yes it was a premier platinum card. I have never been so disrespected and subjected to racism as if a person of African American decent could not afford to stay at Baymont. I would appreciate a refund and I will not re-visit the location again. I cannot believe the nerve of some people.
Continued from previous contact...We checked in one room as we continued to wait for the adjoining room to be finished after 5pm. The sheets were wrinkled as if the bed had been used. I know what a fresh bed looks like and that was not it. I would not recommend this hotel to any one of minority descent. The prejudice was in the air at this location. I did not feel at home.

Room Tip: After the experience I did not want my children out of my sight.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Celebration hotels

Miami, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place is just ok to stay. I stayed here for 4 nights with my young niece. It is safe and clean (with a caveat, see below) However, I do have some complaints about housekeeping. We arrived late at night so it was dark. The room smelled of bleach which I was fine with because I assumed it meant it was clean. The beds were comfy. I read some other reviews about the room feeling damp or seeing a roach now and then. Ive lived in tropical climates long enough to know you're going to have damp feeling rooms often at hotels and you will see a roach in even the cleanest of places, especially if you're on the first floor. We were assigned a first floor room. So I would not have been surprised to see a roach.

Here's where my problem is. The next morning when I woke up I noticed 5 dead roaches on the floor next to the lamp. They looked like they had been there for quite some time as they were all dried up. Fine, no big deal, like I said, in these humid climates youd have to be an idiot to think youll never see a roach. I left a note for housekeeping to please pick them up. I returned late at night and the dead roaches were still there. Perhaps the maid may not have understood English, but clearly since the roaches remained, there was a clear lack of housekeeping. Especially since they were completely visible and out in the open. In addition, I know for a fact our shower wasn't cleaned the entire time we were there as my 2 strands of my nieces hair remained in tact on the corner of the tub the entire 4 nights we were there. Lastly, I noticed quite a few pincher bugs in the rooms. Again, no biggie, I grew up in the country where these bugs were prevalent. Overall though, this place can use some better housekeeping and pest control.

Room Tip: Choose a room off the ground floor, youll have less chance of bugs in your room.
Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
gatekeeper45, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. The comments regarding the pest control have been shared with our pest control company to ensure it is addressed. Your comments regarding housekeeping have been given to the Facilities Manager to make sure that this type of service does not happen again as this is not up to the Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration standards.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Celebration
Red Lion Hotel Orlando - Kissimmee Maingate
Comfort Inn Maingate
Comfort Inn Maingate
#27 of 152 in Kissimmee
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration? Share your experiences!