Lets address a few things: 1) for those of you who get this hotel off of Hotwire a) it says there's a resort fee when you book so it shouldn't be a surprise and 35$ for a night is excellent for what you get it.
2) The outside hallways were a bit rough but for crying out loud their OUTSIDE. You walk on it. That's all, you aren't sleeping out there or eating out there so why even complain?
3) The room was very nice. Your home isn't always perfect is it? Bulbs go out, toilets get clogged. This stuff happens! You should expect it at a hotel as well. They will fix it but don't make a huge deal about it. Nothing went wrong for our stay. Everything worked fine.
4) the only rough part in the room was the washroom, the tub was a bit worn down and the water pressure wasn't very good
5) also not sure if y'all who are complaining have ever been to a continental breakfast but what they had was a normal continental breakfast, doughnuts, cereals, bread etc
It is super close to Denny's if you're looking for a hot breakfast.
6) our room was facing the road and we didn't hear any traffic noise like people are complaining.
7) overall I enjoyed the stay for 6 nights. Don't believe everything these people say on here clearly they don't get that this isn't a 5 star resort.
8) I was very worried about this place because of Hotwire but don't worry it's a good place
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Celebration Hotel Celebration
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Celebration
- Holiday Inn Maingate West