This hotel has a great staff, and good common areas.
The rooms are clean, have comfortable beds, new flat panel TV's, - but some "tired" aspects. The electrical outlets for the desk are not easily accessed, The property has open outdoor corridors. (in an earlier life, the property was a Days Inn and a Holiday Inn).
Some odd features we experienced:
- Upon check in, you are sent to a desk for a "parking pass" This is a sales desk that pitches timeshare and other sales.
- Breakfast -even on weekends- ends at 9:00. There are often long lines.
- Hair dryer didn't work - called front desk - almost immediate response from maintenance - but they could neither immediately fix or replace.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Celebration Hotel Celebration
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Celebration
- Holiday Inn Maingate West