Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration(Celebration)(Great Value!)
$127
$107
Melia.com
$83
Hotels.com
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club(Celebration)(Great Value!)
$173
  • Pool
$97
$69
Agoda.com
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$239
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,018 results
All reviewslake vieworlando arearocking chairsdowntown celebrationbeautiful hotelsmall balconyold floridalobby barvalet parkingrestaurants and shopsmarriottproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We were just there for a "staycation." We've stayed at the hotel a few times in the past. I have to say the hotel is great, but the location is phenomenal.

The hotel is great with check in and the quality of the hotel. There isn't anything bad I can say. Almost all rooms have a decent view.

The best part is the quiet place with walking distance from a bunch if really great restaurants.

There are walking paths and just great areas to relax and "hang out."

We had appetizers and drinks by the water. I can't wait to come back again. I am visiting their sister hotel in St. Augustine next month. I hope the standards there are as night as they were here.

I highly recommend this location for anyone who wants to relax and enjoy a fantastic area with low stress.

Stayed: May 2014
Paul L, Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear point5,
Thank you so much for choosing the Bohemian Hotel Celebration for your well deserved Staycation! Our hotel has the privilege of welcoming many guests from the Central Florida and we are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us! We’re glad to hear you took the time to walk not only to Celebration’s wonderful shopping and dining options but we always love when guests explore the beautiful paths and trails in our town! We know you will love Casa Monica in St. Augustine; it is an absolute gem! Thank you for your continued business with the Kessler Collection and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

First off, let me say that my husband and I loved the location of this hotel and will probably return but....and these are pretty big "buts" - I have to agree with the other reviews that I feel we got extremely cool reception from the person checking us in (as a matter of fact he neglected to tell us about the wi-fi or that because we got a rewards rate we didn't get a continental breakfast which, at the exorbitant prices they charge - $6.00 for a small pot of coffee, should be given to rewards members regardless of discounted rates) we also got a ground floor room at the end of the hall but, being that we got there so late, I didn't want to argue (it seems other Marriott properties always try to give their rewards members upgraded rooms rather than ground floor but...I'm not going to argue that point either) but the breakfast was an absolute joke - I ordered a morning glory muffin and coffee and got two mini muffins about 1 inch round (that could fill a cavity) and this they couldn't give us for free - didn't really feel all 'warm and cuddly' at all at this hotel. The saving grace was the wonderful Valet attendant who was extremely helpful and the fact that this hotel is right in the middle of everything in Celebration. We will return but take our chances at numerous other breakfast places and hopefully staff will be a bit more courteous upon our return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sthomas0616

Dear sthomas0616,
Thank you very much for your review. We were very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our fantastic location in Downtown Celebration. We have reached out via Tripadvisor message to obtain more specific information regarding your experience; our goal is to address and correct these issues as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate the business of our Marriott Rewards members; with our hotel being part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection allows guests to accrue or redeem points during their stay. There is also an option for Marriott Gold and Platinum guests to choose from a “Marriott Rewards Continental Breakfast” or additional points added to their Marriott Rewards Account. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our Valet team. Many of them have been with the Hotel for years and love seeing our repeat guests and sharing their knowledge of the area! Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to showing you a wonderful experience upon your next visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This was our second stay at this hotel in 6 months. I wrote a glowing review last time and hoped to do likewise this time. Sadly our 'greeting' on arrival really soured the stay for me and it's really only because of the great location and beautiful hotel I rate it as I have. We arrived quite late one evening and were allocated a 'lake view' room on the ground floor. I took one look at the room and returned to reception to let them know it wasn't suitable. The view was one of a bird poo stained window obscured by Palm trees. Very little view of the lake, which we had paid for. Without saying a word to me, some mumbling between the two people on reception produced a room key for another room, and without any further conversation it was handed to me. I asked 'is this for our new room?' Reply 'yes'. That was it. At no point had we been offered help with luggage or asked how we were. So rude. Once I skip past that part, the new room was lovely - spacious and with a lovely comfortable bed and a proper lake view. We ate breakfast on the terrace one of the mornings and had good food & good service. Another thing to mention is that it's a very popular hotel for weddings - there were 2 in the 3 days we were there. What this means is the pool and terrace area will close from 4.30 so they can get ready. We found this inconvenient as we like to sit by the pool when it gets cooler. Celebration itself is lovely, lots of great restaurants within easy walking distance and the lake area is very pretty. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer place to base yourself in Orlando.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank superwrong
Paul L, Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear superwrong,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us twice in six months! We are so grateful for our guests who choose to return to our hotel time and time again! We were sorry to hear about the initial room issue; although our feathered friends may have a mind of their own please know we have been aggressively addressing our landscaping to open up our guestroom views of Lake Rianhard. We have addressed the concerns regarding the room change to our staff present at that time and apologize for the experience but love to hear that the room on the other side of the hotel gave you the views you were looking for! Our hotel is a favored destination for events and weddings with its wonderful views of the lake; we love to host these events and try to ensure that we monitor the time blocked closely so we are able to return the area back for all guests to enjoy! Thank you for such kind words regarding the hotel; we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Having stayed at the two other Bohemian branded locations in Orlando, I’d have to rate this property just below the others in terms of artistic styling and impression but still charming. On arrival, I was assigned a room in a hallway that had wet paint signs around but didn’t notice any paint smell. Unfortunately when I next walked out of the room, I was greeted with the obnoxious fumes of fresh paint; it seems that the work was in progress. I complained to the front desk and was promptly moved to a room with a lake view and given complimentary WiFi. The room was decently appointed sans a fridge/microwave with a comfortable bed and bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The hotel did not have a gift shop or sell any sundries or snacks but they suggested a shop next to the post office - a pleasant three minute walk through the main street area of Celebration. In fact, the location of the Hotel in the pedestrian friendly Celebration town center is probably it’s greatest positive with several cafes, small shops, and a Starbucks. Overall, a great stay and I’d give it a 4.5 star rating rounded up to 5 but do look for discount package that might be available.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Mark B
Paul L, Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear markbyrn24,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review; we are so grateful for your continued loyalty to the Kessler Collection! Just as our sister properties mirror their vibrant metropolitan areas our hotel exudes the laid back yet refined style of Celebration. We apologize for the smell of paint around your original room; we are aggressively updating areas of the hotel for our guest’s future enjoyment. We take pride in the fact that your issue was resolved to your satisfaction! Thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Celebration!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have been to this hotel on every visit to Florida over many years and it has become one of our favourites.

This year was very special for lots of different reasons and we decided we would start our holiday at Celebration in the Bohemian Hotel and I am glad that we did.

I contacted the hotel in advance of our trip and asked if they could help me to make it memorable for my wife and I.

I received an email from a very helpful Valerie Dallaire and between us we managed to come up with some bits and pieces that I thought my wife would like and left the rest to Valerie.

I am happy to say that everything went to plan and my wife was delighted with all the surprises and arrangements and that is thanks to Valerie and her colleagues for making it so special.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone and would like to praise all the staff for helping make it so memorable.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear LAF6364,
We are so pleased you chose to stay with us for your special occasion! Thank you so much for complimenting Valerie by name; its grand performers like her that are the reasons our guests continue to stay with us! We appreciate your recognition of how helpful our staff was and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to central Florida!