Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The bohemian hotel is lovely , complete change to the pace of the Disney experience , celebration town is also lovely really nice , not really for kid more grandparents looking for a rest, it hits all the right spots.

Room Tip: Ask for or book lake view it's worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Betsy W, General Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Peter E, I'm so glad you found us here in Celebration away from all the hustle bustle around the parks! I hope it was a relaxing experience and you will have the opportunity to visit us again soon. Best Regards, Betsy

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Was meeting some friends in Orlando for dinner and a night out and scrambled for a good room last minute. I had some points available and the Bohemian was an available choice. I wish I had planned a longer stay.

First off, the town of Celebration is right out of a text book definition of Small Town USA. Clean sidewalks, streets along with well manicured houses and retail businesses. Golf course runs around the periphery and a nice sized lake sits in the center. The hotel is small (very small in relation to typical Disney area resorts). When you walk in, the lobby has an eating area, a bar and front desk all right there. It is a clean, but small space. I walked into my room and was greeted by some nice jazz playing on the Bose Stereo. Room was immaculate, flat screen TV, fresh smell, and full bathroom amenities.

From the hotel you can walk to a number of bars, restaurants, shops and a movie theater.

For short stays the hotel is perfect, not sure if I would want to stay for too long, or with a family based on the size of the hotel and property though.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JohhnyTram

It sounds like you had a great night out with some friends in Celebration! I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and I am glad you found the hotel cozy and clean. I look forward to your return visit! Best Regards, Betsy

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night for a meeting. Arrived early in the morning so I knew that checking in wasn't going to be possible. Valet parking was quick and easy.

When we did check in, check-in was quick and easy.
Once checked in, found the room to be very nice. Nice view of the lake with a small balcony with two chairs. Room was spotless. Beds very comfortable. Bath clean and well maintained. No complaints at all with the room.
Did find service at the bar rather slow and a bit lacking. Did not dine here since there are many other places within walking distance. Did find the lobby\restaurant combination a bit odd. Nice deck area for dining outdoors with a nice view of the lake.

Lobby was nice, but combined with the dining area it was a bit much.

Other than the bar service, I will say that all the employee's were wonderful. They did a great job in keeping the meeting room stocked with beverages etc. The happy hour that was held did have some great food so based on that I will say the food here was good.

Location was great. Was a nice walk to the other shops and restaurants in Celebration.

Would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms seem to be more peaceful and have a nice view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Coachdog1,
Thank you for taking the time to review your nice short stay. I am glad you enjoyed your experience throughout the hotel and that the staff overall was attentive. Since you had the opportunity to try the Happy Hour and liked the food, I would encourage you to come back and dine on the lakeside terrace. Thanks again, Betsy

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

The staff needs a lot of improvement. Check-in was fine but no details of hotel was given. Room was okay but a bit dated. Furniture in okay condition. Housekeeping great and bedding was comfortable. Dinner was a disaster. Service was terrible. They were clearly short staffed and our food took about an hour to arrive. The bartender was a lady to busy flirting with two guests to pay attention to anything else in bar. Location great and loved the views of the lake. Easy access to downtown Celebration. Art collection was fun to see.

• Stayed: May 2012
Betsy W, General Manager at Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear CubReviewer, thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay in May last year. I am sorry that you did not receive the level of service that you would expect at the hotel as we pride ourselves in taking great care of our guests. If you return to the area and would allow us the opportunity to make it up to you please feel free to contact me directly. Sincerely, Betsy

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I made a reservation, one month in advance for one night at the Bohemian Hotel on the golf package, which allegedly included a round of golf, lunch and some balls on the practice range.
Wrong. We got to the golf club at the pre-arranged tee time and had to shell out another 200+ bucks for 18 holes, no practice balls, and a lunch that made us both sick to our stomachs. The hamburger meat being grilled in the sun had been sitting there for who-knows-how-long. No drinks were provided. Very disappointed. Previous visit had been fine.

Room Tip: There's a little old man/greeter in the lobby who needs to know when people want to talk to him...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Berkeleybird, thank you for the information regarding the golf package and I am disappointed that it did not meet your expectations and that lunch at the golf course was not enjoyable. I am following up with you via email to rectify your situation. Your package did include a round of golf for 2 people so I sincerely apologize if that was not the case. Please feel free to reach out to me to assist. Best Regards, Betsy

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Me and my new wife stayed here back in Sept last year for our honeymoon, and i have to say it was perfect.

The staff were tremendous, going the extra mile on every occasion possible; the room was great - large, clean and with a great view of the lake; food on site is fantastic and the general ambience of Celebration as a whole is great. It's a real escape from the mad world that is Disney, yet still close enough to all the fun..............!

100% recommended

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

I appreciate you following up from your honeymoon stay last year and it's great to know the staff was tremendous. I'm glad you enjoyed the overall ambience of the hotel and town of Celebration. I hope you will be able to visit again soon, perhaps for an anniversary! Warm Regards, Betsy

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I just stayed here last weekend for a girl's night out. I had no idea what to expect - we used Marriott points and I was looking for something a little funky or unique. This was PERFECT. The lobby, the check-in, the bar area, the restaurant area (all kind of one large - but intimate - area) the terrace dining area. I absolutely loved it. Checking in the desk is so inviting. Audra helped us, she is absolutely lovely and courteous.

The room was nice, not too exciting, what you would expect from a nicer Marriott. Oh I just cannot say enough about the restaurant. We went to Downtown Disney for a few hours, then back to the hotel for a few drinks. The next morning was coffee on our room's balcony. Then brunch in the dining terrace. I had the Tomatoes Rice Risotto with chicken. It was wonderful.

Looking out at the lake from our room balcony and the dining terrace was very peaceful. There was plenty of shopping / dining within walking distance at the Celebration Town Center. I lucked out and found street parking, so parking was free. If you are looking for a relaxing hotel stay with a lovely dining & drinks restaurant, this is a great place. I can't wait to try out the Grand Bohemian in downtown Orlando.

Lastly, I left something in the room by accident, when I showed back up to get what was lost, the staff went out of their way to help me. Just a great experience overall.

Room Tip: I really liked our room with the shared balcony to an adjoining room. Great idea if you are with a g...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

It's great to hear you enjoyed your girls night out at the hotel! I'm glad you found the lobby and terrace dining so inviting as well as the view from your room balcony over the lake. I will be sure to share your nice comments about Audra as well as the staff who assisted with your lost item. Please come back and visit again soon! Betsy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Celebration
1 mi away
Villas of Grand Cypress
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 341 in Orlando
Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort

Been to Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!