“Family visit”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Family visit”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Well kept resort, friendly staff , large clean rooms. Loved the screened porch. Beds were sooooo comfortable. Bedrooms were separated by living area. Perfect layout.

3 Thank PnRTrip

• Slovak first
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Massive disappointment !”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This course was the worst I've played out of 15 in the last 3 weeks! Diseased greens and tees fairways very mixed not worth the fees we paid it would have been expensive at $10 ! Won't be back.

1 Thank Brenda M
Lakeland, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fairways OK, Greens not so much.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Greens need help. Breakfast buffet at the restaurant...poor. If 5 items on the table makes it a buffet, then I guess is OK.

1 Thank jsmcolegio
texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“KENZIE'S Restaurant at Mystic Dunes - Celebration, FL”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Our first night here at Mystic Dunes Resort and we didn't want to travel outside the resort, so we went to Kenzie's. It appears to be a Club style restaurant with entertainment played too loud to hear others in our party speak. So, we went outside. It was pleasant, the weather was nice and the view was that of the golf course. Waitress service was not that great, but we went there because they had prime rib special on Saturday nights which my son wanted to try. I do not remember what I ordered (senior moment) but it was filling and we went home satisfied.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank sisnsuncity
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“One of our BEST”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I are professionas and Pastor a church and needed to take a long over due break. It was my Birthday and Mother's day weekend 2013. We left the kids home and tried this resort. It was truly one of the best. We have 2 other timeshares. This place is clean, relaxing, has everything in room you need. The hot tub was great my hubby put roses all around it for me. Their are several pools on the resort, huge gulf resort, putt-putt gold, bike riding, basket ball, tennis, a area to purchase almost anything you forgot. A lake with ducks. I mean what else do you want out a resort. I was told their was a spa there... Whoever wrote the bad reviews had to be the same person signing in on different computers. I've checked out the reviews and it seem to be that SHE was upset because her daughter did not get a free golf game. Please this is a very nice place for anyone to stay and enjoy yourself or family. It is also close to the parks if you want to take your children. They can even go on the free bus ride if they are of age. I highly recommend this place and will find out how we can become owners...Ms Washington God Bless you all...

Visited May 2013