Open today: 8:15 AM - 9:30 AM, 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM, 5:15 PM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
LOVE THIS CHURCH!

From all the wonderful Priests, deacons, musicians, singers, parishioners this is our go to church... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2021
cdvdh
via mobile
They lay out the red carpet.

Got there 2 minutes for before Mass Started left the car double parked in lot.They found us a seat... read more

Reviewed March 16, 2020
joeshome1

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Celebration
from $44.00
from $32.72
from $28.70
from $31.00
More Info
All reviews attend mass visiting the area priest parishioners worship vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Lovely place to worship the Lord. Friendly staff and clergy. Jesus is smiling upon them. A must stop

1  Thank JudyD849
Reviewed January 18, 2017

It was a joy to go to this church - people sang, were friendly and welcoming. It's nice to go to a Catholic Church where the priest really prepares for his homily and says something good for you to carry with you all week.

1  Thank Sheila S
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family visited the church during Christmas, I'm not catholic myself but my wife and kids are , this was the second time we had visited because we were made to feel welcome the first time and the second time even more so, the church is beautiful inside and out and pretty big, I don't really go to church much so didn't know what was going on however the service was entertaining , the singing was great and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves aswell, when back in Orlando again we will visited Corpus Christi again

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I was thankful for an evening mass time. As a visitor, it was more convenient than going in the morning. It was a very nice mass. The priest was very welcoming and funny. I found the music to be beautiful but, distracting; no quiet prayer time. The church building itself is very beautiful and the people were the same. I would definitely return next time I'm in town.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Love this Church and the parishioners and was very fortunate to have been part of the parish and congregation when the church was built! Fr. Gregory Parkes, now Bishop Parkes, was so instrumental in the making Corpus Christi a realty. Bishop Parkes spent countless hours and days to help bring this dream to reality. Many a Sunday was spent holding mass in Celebration High School Cafeteria, yet the love and the spirit never wained. Love the fact that Bishop Gregory started a wonderful culture that continues to be carried on by Fr. Trout! My wife and I were married by Bishop Gregory and our little boy was baptized by Fr. Trout! Take the time to visit Corpus Christi church built with love, care and dedication!! Then take a stroll into downtown Celebration to enjoy the beauty of the day!

Date of experience: November 2016