“8 nights at Celebration, Florida”

Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Celebration
Reviewed July 1, 2014

It's a very nice hotel, near Orlando, 5-10 min Disney Parks.
It has a beautiful and pleasant pool. American StyleWriter breakfast and confortable suites.

Family rooms are good choice if you travel with many people.

Room Tip: There are many rooms distributed in 4 buildings around the pool. Anyone is ok.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Raul_Ferreira

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Most things are fine during my stay except the shuttle service, they have only one bus to pick up all the people from five different hotels. I love the hotel but the shuttle service sucks. If I would stay there again I would rent a car there.

3  Thank Yanyao P
JetseP, General Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Yanyao,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Melia Orlando. I am very glad to hear your experience with the hotel was positive. We are consistently looking for what it is that will bring the experience to the next level for our guests. One of the major benefits of staying with us is transportation to and from the parks and local attractions. Based on our guests' comments, we have a regular meeting in which we discuss areas of opportunity that can improve the experience for you and all of our valued guests. While we do offer Hertz rental car pick up right on location, I can assure you we are putting our heads together to come up with a strategy so none of our future guests are affected by similar issues that you have described. Thanks and safe travels!

Best,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just had an excellent stay at the Melia. Fantastic employees which were very welcoming and courteous, the hotel was very clean and well laid out, and the shuttle/complimentary transportation service was very much appreciated. Only complaint is that check out was at noon, and flight was not until later in the evening. There was no place for guests who had already checked out to shower/freshen up/etc. Highly recommend this hotel!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel was nice and the staff was sooo terriffic but there are so many hidden charges that i would never to back there again. In particular eric and francisco were amazing and took care of our every need

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Victoria M. P

Dear Victoria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. I am very pleased to hear our staff took excellent care of you, and I will ensure that Eric, Francisco, and the rest of our outstanding associates receive the kind words you have left for them.
I am terribly sorry that your expectations were not met with regards to the hotel. I will be sending you a private message, I would appreciate if you could expand on any of the elements of your stay which were not to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on service excellence as well as upholding a high level of guest satisfaction, and I appreciate any and all feedback in which we can use this to improve our guests' experiences. Thanks and safe travels!

Best,

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We just had a great stay here! Perfect location for our Disney trip. I loved the European vibe of the hotel. Our family suite was perfect for our group- very spacious and comfortable. Clean and well equipped. The service was great - especially Chris at the front desk. He went out of his way to make our stay pleasant. Had a wonderful dinner in the restaurant on Father's Day and had great service there as well. Our server, Giuseppe, took excellent care of us! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I had a reservation for this coming August but had to cancel my trip. I called last night to cancel the room, but apparently the reservation desk closes at 5PM so my call went to the front desk. Whoever I spoke to, a young woman, was seemingly put out by my call but said she processed the cancellation. When I asked for a confirmation number, she said "I'm too busy, I'll have someone send you an email later." Uh, okay...needless to say, I called again this morning and spoke to someone in reservations, and not surprisingly, my reservation had not been cancelled.

I have to say the my experience making the reservation went kind of the same way and I've been uneasy all along. All I can advise is that you get something in writing whether making or cancelling a reservation!

3  Thank jljl
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Atrocious, snotty, lazy, condescending & inept front desk staff. Shower did not work in on suite & was not repaired during my stay. No follow up by staff. Second terrible experience here. There will NOT be a third.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Joan L
JetseP, General Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Joan L,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with us, as I know we are capable of so much more.
I am hoping you had received my previous response to your Customer Service Satisfaction survey in which I had offered compensation for the poor experience you had with us. I look forward to hearing back from you in regards to the detailed response that was sent, which was also seeking more information as to who your interactions were with so that we may complete internal investigation and followup as needed. Thank you once again for allowing us the opportunity to review and improve upon the experience we provide to our guests, and again I am very sorry this affected your stay with us.

Best Regards,
Jetse

Also consider these accommodations in or near Celebration
Caribe Royale Orlando
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
#28 of 340 in Orlando

Been to Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration? Share your experiences!