Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
2,509 results
All reviewsmona lisafull kitchenpool viewnear disneyflorida hospitalstove topthe sofa bedwasher dryerdowntown celebrationmaster bedroomshuttle serviceliving areapool towelsgreat poolminute drivefree shuttlecoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The only thing I would change is that I wish we could have stayed longer!
It is so relaxing. I am never in my room I am only at the pool area.
I would recommend this hotel a million times over.
When we stay there we always hear people talking in different laungages & foreign accents which is super neat, that people come from all over the world to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank LorieD427
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed for three nights ! and it is the nicest hotel, its all SUITES and the pool is amazing! and the restaurant is also quite incredible too! I cant wait to come back. The grounds are well kept and offer a nice quiet location in such a busy area, there are shuttles that will take you around and it has a great bar with great staff

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Omar E
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have been having an event at Melia for the past five years and hosted by Melia Suites Hotel. Each and every year is it a great experience with kind, courteous, and efficient staff. I cannot think of a better venue to host our corporate and charity outing. Thank you for being the best value in town and a perfectly located hotel.

Room Tip: The Pool is beautiful, our 5th floor room overlooking the pool was perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BucsFan40_11
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family stayed 4 nights at Melia. We really enjoyed our staying. Rooms are spacious and well equiped. I'll definitely recommend the hotel to my friends and I'll stay again if I visit orlando again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SujinChoi
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed with three kids and had a family suite. It had two seperate rooms with separate bath rooms and a central area with an equipped kitchen and a dining table. The continental breakfast was included and in the center of the hotel is a nice family pool that is opened till 11 pm. The hotel is perfectly located for visits to all the Disney parks and close by are restaurants and stores. Given the great price for the family we call this excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family