$92
$212
$178
Autograph
  • Pool
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club(Celebration)(Great Value!)
$134
$121
$89
$53
Hotels.com
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$175
Hotels.com
$330
$263
$41
Tropical Palms Resort and Campground(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$135
$107
Agoda.com
The Barefoot Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$159
2,544 results
All reviewsmona lisafull kitchenpool viewnear disneyflorida hospitalstove topthe sofa bedwasher dryerdowntown celebrationmaster bedroomshuttle serviceliving areapool towelsgreat poolminute drivefree shuttlecoffee maker
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My high school classmates have been gathering in NJ for reunions for more than 40 years. Since many have retired to FL, or have lived in FL since graduation and have not been able to join us for the NJ reunions, we met recently at the Melia Celebration for a Florida Fling. The Melia was the perfect destination. Everyone had a comfortable suite for their stay with full kitchens and upscale linens and amenities. We were able to enjoy the pool area and the beautiful bar and restaurant areas. The food for our Saturday evening banquet and the breakfast buffets was delicious and presented beautifully. It was the perfect destination for our small group, centrally located to the popular attractions. Many thanks to the staff of the Melia for making our stay so special and, especially, to Deborah Farish, Director of Sales and Marketing, for going above and beyond to help with the arrangements. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a special place to stay when visiting the Orlando area.

2  Thank Marion M
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Marion M,

Thank YOU for staying with us! It was our pleasure to host your reunion; we hope to see you again next year! Thank you as well for your great comments and rest assured that I will relay your sentiments to Deborah, thank you again for your review!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We booked this hotel for few reasons. We were 2 couples with a little child each and we wanted affordable and yet comfortable hotel to stay at. We went for Melia and I can say the choice was good. The suites are really spacy and we could comfortably stay there. The suite had 2 large bedrooms with living area and kitchenette. I can easily see myself doing simple dish if needs be. Fridge was really large as well and kept our Coronas nice and chilled. The studio had a balcony too - we really enjoyed the beer there. We want for the cheapest room so the balcony was overlooking some trees, but we did not mind at all. The studio has flat screen TV in each room incl. the living space area. Free WiFi Internet is provided throughout the hotel too. We also requested cribs at the check-in which were delivered with moments.
We went for the dinner to the hotel restaurant. We got the onion soup which was nice although little less salt and it would be perfect. This followed by hamburger and club sandwich which were, for us Europeans, really huge. I mean - I ate my burger but my wife had a little trouble finishing the club sandwich.
Breakfast - when you go with the free breakfast don't expect miracles. It's really simple. Toast bread, honey, marmalade, Philadelphia spread, some sweet stuff, basic drinks. It's alright start to the day but if you fancy some eggs and stuff you'll have to pay.
I can say the hotel stuff was really good from the check-in to the check-out.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MichalPrague

Dear MichalPrague,

I am very glad to see that you are very happy with your choice to come stay with us! Our full kitchen is very accommodating and great for families and Im glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for posting your review and for staying with us, I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I know my wife Jane J has already left a review, so you might think this is overkill....BUT I want to have my say....This hotel for perfect for a family, the staff are brilliant, and you must get to know Kevin..he is a STAR....the pool was great for all the kids, and our 6 year old grand daughter Martha now lets everyone know she learned to swim at the Melia in Florida !!

It is 15 years since we brought our own kids to all the Parks and gosh they have gone up in price..there were 8 of us, and I funded the holiday, BUT no regrets..the Melia was an oasis where we could chill out and the perfect place to relax.

We had looked at many locations and this really worked for us..you DO need a car.

Overall a great trip and thank you to all at the Melia....Phil J.

Room Tip: Try for a pool room but doubt there are any bad ones
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank philcasterton

Dear philcasterton,

Its always a good idea to agree with your wife right?!! : ) Thank you very much for your review and your kind words. I will definitely let Kevin know of your great comments! Thank you again for staying with us, It was a pleasure having you. See you again soon!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a class get-together. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating, friendly, helpful and ready to serve. Our rooms were together, not all over the hotel. The suites were VERY nice, spacious, quite, with a completely furnished kitchen including stainless steal fridge with ice maker, dishwasher, stove and all the pots, pans, dishes etc. Flat screens in the living area and bedroom on inside walls instead of the adjoining room walls. We asked for directions and they offered their shuttle, just call when you are ready to be picked up. The continental breakfast and the dinner provided for our group was delicious.

1  Thank Wanda W
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Wanda W,

Wonderful review title! A Wonderful experience is exactly how we want every guest to describe their stay with us! Thank you so much for your review, we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure that Chef Tim knows about your comments about the food and that the team is commended for their stellar service! Thank you for staying with us, see you soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My 3 friends and I travel the country together and we had an absoultely fabulous stay at Melia at Celebration. Tucked away from the road from traffic noises, I found it to be restful, relaxing and beautiful. The Guest Services Manager David Gines went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. The staff was friendly, knowledgable and most helpful. The property was beautiful and well kept and I haven't gotten to the beautiful spacious suite we had! We found Melia to be all about their quests. Food was excellent. We had choices at breakfast which was Continental, different choices each morning. We liked the choice of Continental poolside or in the dining room which served a variety of breakfast options. Evening meals were just as delish! Go and enjoy!

Room Tip: Our suite was by the pool and we found that to be pleasant.There is so much folage outside that noise was not an issue. An absolutely beautiful view!
2  Thank Jenny S
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Jenny S,

Thank you!!! Glad you had such a great time with us!! I think I remember taking a picture with you by the fountain when you left!! I hope you all returned back to South Carolina safely and you enjoyed your drive back home! Please feel free to contact me here at the property at any time, I will see you soon!

Thanks!