$80
$70
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club(Celebration)(Great Value!)
$143
Autograph
  • Pool
$73
Cancelon
Parkway International Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$134
$120
$96
$41
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,549 results
All reviewsmona lisafull kitchenpool viewnear disneyflorida hospitalstove topthe sofa bedwasher dryerdowntown celebrationmaster bedroomshuttle serviceliving areapool towelsgreat poolminute drivefree shuttlecoffee maker
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Nothing fancy, but very nice suites. Close to all attractions. Renovated new everything. The hotels in Orlando are very busy the renovations and cleaness are very important. Lots of good restaurants in the area. We would plan to come back.

1  Thank Surfsid
David G, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Hello, thank you for taking time to post your review. Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be coming back! Please feel free to contact me when you do or if you have any further comments or questions. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Jayme was an excellent server. I spilled water all over the table and on the floor and he was completely great about the entire situation. He promptly cleaned everything up and turned what could have been an embarrassing situation int a fun a light-hearted evening.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I recently stayed at the Melia Orlando for a one week business trip and was very pleasantly surprised. It was not my first choice, as the conference I was attending was at a nearby hotel (and fully booked), however the hotel was extremely convenient. The staff were very friendly, the bar food was fantastic and the rooms were big and clean. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are in the Celebration/Kissimmee area.

I didn't try out the spa/gym, however it is at the Celebration Golf Club with a free shuttle service there, and I have hear it is very nice!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others! Thank you again for coming to our property and giving us an opportunity to impress you while attending your conference. Please keep us in mind when you return to Orlando as we would love to host you again. Please feel free to contact me as well when you do.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husand and I and 6 of our friends stayed here last weekend. We had two suites that were so clean and comfortable it made it very hard to leave!! The staff was super helpful and nice. They all went out of their way to be super polite and professional. Jayme at the Bistro Bar was probably the best hotel bartender around! He kept our drinks full and us laughing the whole time. We loved it there and all 8 of us will definitely be back for sure. We will reccomend this Hotel to all of our friends and family who visit the Celebration area!! Wishing we were going back this weekend!

2  Thank Carrie V
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was such a clean comfortable suite that I can't wait to come back. I booked a 1 bedroom suite and was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. Everything in the suite was clean and in working order. We were right next to the pool which was also very clean. A continental breakfast basket was included but the breakfast menu was excellent and nicely priced. Our waitress was fantastic. I did not find anything negative about my stay. Great job Melia Suites

Dear guest,

It was our pleasure to serve you and host you, thank you for staying with us! It is great to hear all the positive comments regarding your stay with us and we appreciate you sharing your experience with all. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further comments, suggestions or find yourself back in the area!