“A rare real restaurant”

Columbia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Columbia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Front St. & Sycamore St.
Description: Family-owned and operated for more than 112 years, Columbia has earned acclaim for its old-world charm and award-winning Spanish/Cuban cuisine and wine list. Join us for century-old family recipes like Paella "a la Valenciana," Filet Mignon "Columbia," and fresh seafood specialties. Don't miss Columbia's Original "1905" Salad(R), prepared tableside with our delicious, freshly-made dressing, a 100-year-old family recipe of fresh garlic, oregano, wine vinegar and Spanish extra virgin olive oil. Be sure to sample a fine Spanish wine like Montecillo or Campillo. Relax outdoors in our cafe or courtyard, or inside our Tapas Bar or Mediterranean-style dining rooms filled with hand-painted tiles and family heirlooms. Casual attire is fine, but we don't allow sleeveless shirts on men. We are a sister to the Columbia in Tampa's Ybor City, founded in 1905. Children's menu available. Open 365-days a year, including all holidays.
UK
“A rare real restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

It's quite difficult to eat anything in and around Disney that's not part of a large chain so we were very happy when we decided to eat in the Columbia Restaurant. The food was real and tasty a little expensive but worth the extra

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Umatilla
“A Lunch to Remember!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great ambiance - we were there for Don's 83rd birthday and we received a complimentary creme brule with a candle and a fine waiters chorus. White tablecloths & napkins kick it up a notch. The mahi-mahi special was tasty along with its sides of yellow rice and plantains. Good food, nice service = a happy couple. Thanks, Columbia!

Visited January 2013
Winter Park, FL
“Yummy, but I prefer the Sarasota location”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was good, but we had a better experience at the Columbia in Sarasota. In fairness, they were packed, so the server was slammed & therefore, was not as good as he probably could have been. The food was good & we enjoyed it.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank travelmutt16
Chesapeake, VA
“Amazing food with service issues!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I dined here for the first time with a couple friends on the evening of January 12, 2013. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the food was amazing. I had the Salmon Sant'Yago for my entree and it was delicious. I love how they cook it in a sealed parchment bag and they cut it open for you when they bring it out to your table. The only issue I had was the service. Oddly, we had two waiters serving us and one of them seemed like he was in his own little world. We ordered a dessert and he forgot to put it in for us as we had to remind the other waiter who seemed to be doing all the work. I then asked TWICE for a take-out container for my leftover entree and he seemed spaced out and just kept walking past and around our table ignoring me. So once again the other waiter was able to help me out promtply. I would have given this place an excellent rating if it wasn't for the poor service from that one waiter. His service seemed a bit redundant considering there were only three of us dining and the other waiter was on point. I'll probably dine here again on my next visit but I sure as heck will make sure that one spaced-out guy isn't waiting on me. Because of him he devalued the overall experience I had for my first visit here.

1 Thank hyperdrop
Sedona, Arizona
“Outstanding”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whenever we are in the Orlando area I make it a point to have lunch here. This particular trip & our stay a little longer, we enjoyed lunch one day & dinner the last night of our visit. From great food, service & attention, the Columbia Restaurant rates a "Gold Star". As a senior traveler, I have never forgotten my 1st impression of this restaurant when I was a teen in the 50's when my parents took me to Ybor City. My only regret is that I live too far away, otherwise I could eat here everyday.