“Anniversary Brunch!”

Celebration Town Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebration Town Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloom Street
Description: Celebration Town Tavern is a family owned and operated restaurant. Our seafood is flown in from Boston and is fresh and fabulous. We also serve everything from chicken wings and burgers to filet and lobster tail. We want every guest to feel welcome and appreciated and our team works hard to make this happen.
Oklahoma
“Anniversary Brunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I had a very nice brunch for our anniversary. We sat outside as the weather was nice. Our server James did a very nice job & was very attentive. The food was very good but the Bloody Jack's and Mimosas were awesome.

• Visited December 2013

Tavistock, United Kingdom
“Another great meal at Town Tavern”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Every time we visit Celebration we have at least one meal in Town Tavern. This evening we were meeting some people we had never met before and we had recommended the TT, so we hoped it would not let us down. They were delighted with their meal and they will be visiting again and taking some of their other friends. Thank you TT for another great evening.

• Visited December 2013
Brighton, MI
“We really liked it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We just discovered Celebration and the Celebration Town Tavern and we will be back. We ate in the open facing the street and the lake and except for the occasional bird hopping around foraging it was great. We started with my drink of choice, Dewar's and soda and it was a good pour; my wife had her favorite, a Cosmo and she enjoyed it a lot.
We ordered their Fried Mac & Cheese for a starter and they aren't as good as The Cheesecake Factory's, but are very good regardless and I'd try them again. I got an Oyster Roll (fried oysters) with Baked Beans and French Fries and everything was very good. I am an oyster lover and theirs are small, but there was enough of them on the roll to make a good lunch and they were tender and flavorful with not too much batter to mask the taste. The fries were hot and salty, they way they are supposed to be; the beans were also very good in a sweet sauce, but not overly so. My wife got a Lobster Roll with Slaw and the same Beans. There was plenty of lobster on her roll to the point that it was falling out so she ate it with a fork. I didn't get a bite, but she said it was very good and she would order it again. The slaw was creamy and we both liked it. She wasn't as big a fan of the beans as I was, but she doesn't like her beans sweet like I do.
All-in-all, we would go back to the Celebration Town Tavern and try something else, just for the heck of it. The menu is extensive and at a variety of prices, including some lunch specials that sounded good and were on the cheap side. We give the Town Tavern two thumbs up.

Winter Garden, Florida
“New England Seadfood in central Florida.....(at last!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We have lived in central Florida for over four years now and the thing we miss the most is the unique food that New England has to offer. When we visit family up North we often plan it around what food we want to eat!

My mother had sent me an article that appeared in the local newspaper back home, that told of a restaurant that was opened by the family who owns Kelly's Landing, which was a great restaurant back home. The article told of fresh food shipped in daily from Ipswich Massachusetts. We decided what the heck and off we went.

The restaurant is in Celebration Florida which is one of the most picture perfect towns you will find in central Florida. It originally had Disney ties, which would explain the picture perfect setting.

On arrival at the restaurant you can either sit inside at a table, or inside at a bar. We chose to sit outside at the bar since happy hour was in effect. We were so delighted to see our beloved whole fried clams on the menu. We ordered these and got a huge plate of tender sweet clams.....we were in heaven. Mission accomplished.

We can hardly wait to return. My next visit I am getting the lobster roll and my husband is getting the seafood platter. The restaurant was super clean and the servers were wicked nice. The bathrooms were immaculate also. The whole bill during happy hour for several wines each and one plate of clams was very affordable.

All you Boston transplants, this is a must for affordable fresh New England seafood!!

Thornton, Colorado
“Great food cute town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was a great venture outside of the Disney Resort. The town is so cute and the restaurant was really good. It was nicely decorated and the food was great. I had the lobster roll, my son had the mac and cheese triangles, and my husband had the fish and chips. Everything was delicious. Our server was very nice too! They have a nice selection of beers.