“Good food (but nothing really special)”

Celebration Town Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebration Town Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloom Street
Description: Celebration Town Tavern is a family owned and operated restaurant. Our seafood is flown in from Boston and is fresh and fabulous. We also serve everything from chicken wings and burgers to filet and lobster tail. We want every guest to feel welcome and appreciated and our team works hard to make this happen.
Orlando, Florida
“Good food (but nothing really special)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Tavern twice this week as I had meetings in Celebration. There isn't anything specifically I can fault it on. The food was good, not great but good. I had a Philly Cheese steak and then a lobster roll. The lobster roll was better than the cheese steak. The service was good - nothing outstanding but nothing to complain about.

Visited May 2013

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great Lobster Chowder”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Lobster Roll was awful. It tasted fishy and very salty like the ocean salt. The Lobster chowder was amazing as well as the Tomato mozzarella salad. Service was good and the food came out fast

“Best bar by far.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

This has to my favourite bar by far anywhere.

Whenever we are in Florida we always plan a visit to celebration and in particular the Tavern where they sell great food mans a huge selection of beers (99 at the last count).

My favourite is the whole lobster dinner and my wife's favourite is the lobster roll, but regardless they will have something on the menu that will satisfy you.

We have been coming here for many years and have taken friends and family when they are with us or recommended that they visit, which I think says a lot about the place.

I have no hesitation in recommending the Tavern, it is well worth a visit and as the sign above the door says "it's five o'clock somewhere".

“Awesome service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family and I came in for dinner we ordered onionringss and fish and chips the food was very good. But the reason I wanted to write a review is because I really was so very pleased with the service and I was thinking that she should be praised for how good she was cause people usually only write reviews if they had a bad experience and we should start pointing the good in people not just the bad.I believe her name was christy or Christine but she was so wonderful I must say she was byfar the best server I've ever had,she was so friendly and caring. She made us feel as if we were the only customers in the restaurant. She was quick and didn't forget anything I know my family will be back just for her. Please thank her again for us for making us feel so special.The mcavoys.

Hollywood,Florida
“Crazy busy for a such a sleepy town?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Celebration is a very unique town with the manicure lawns, Disney like features it felt like the movie set from Back to the Future! Kids on skateboards every morning going to school and folks strolling about through the day. Even with all the peace and serenity the Town Tavern always seemed to be packed out at Lunch and Dinner? We're they locals or tourist? No clue but none the less it was a great watering hole during my 5 day business trip to Celebration. I kept waiting to see the cartoon police strolling the streets but to no avail!