“Boston anyone”

Celebration Town Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebration Town Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloom Street
Description: Celebration Town Tavern is a family owned and operated restaurant. Our seafood is flown in from Boston and is fresh and fabulous. We also serve everything from chicken wings and burgers to filet and lobster tail. We want every guest to feel welcome and appreciated and our team works hard to make this happen.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This Boston style restaurant is really fun! With an open kitchen and regional fish flown in daily, delicious authentic clam chowder, lobster rolls and great burgers! The town of Celebration is adorable and this restaurant fits right in!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We enjoyed a nice evening at the Celebration Town Tavern. I have to say...the food was good...once they got our order correct. I had ordered the broiled seafood mixture of Scrod, Scallops and Shrimp. However, since I am allergic to scallops I asked if I could get some fried oysters instead. The server went and asked. The kitchen apparently did not like that idea. So, he offered more shrimp instead. I accepted. Then, when the order came out with the rest of the food for my family, there were shrimp and scallops on my plate, but no scrod. When I finally saw our server after some time had passed, he offered to redo the order. He did apologize for his mistake in putting in my order. So, while my family enjoyed their meal, I sat there. My redone entree came after they had pretty much finished. Then, I enjoyed my meal as they sat there. I get it. These things happen. But what surprised me is that they did not offer to comp my meal or even offer a free beverage while I waited. This is standard restaurant good customer relations. The tavern is a nice setting. The food was quite good once they got the order right. And the atmosphere was upbeat and welcoming. We'll return when we are in the area again...but I hope they can get my order correct next time.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

It was really hard to find a non chain resturaunt near Disney. I actually found it by accident when I was trying to find a Starbucks. I am so glad that we dined at the town tavern. Although it was a little pricey, this was probably the best meal that we had during our stay in Florida. Our server was a friendly man from Boston who was charming. The layout and outdoor seating was relaxing. The mojito slushy was delish! I had a lobster roll, our son had the kids fish and chips and my partner had the scrod, scallops, and shrimp, oh and the chowda was great too! The signature tavern ale had a similar taste as sam adams which was a favorite of ours as well.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Apparently the Corned Beef was shipped directly from Boston for St. Patricks Day. It ended up being the worst Corned Beef dinner I have ever ever had in my life !! Absolutely had No flavor. Attempted to add pepper and mustard to give it a hint of flavor and that still did not work. To make it worse the potatoes were only half cooked (guess they were to busy overcooking the cabbage). The drinks the waitress recommended tasted like over sweet bubble gum. absolutely inappropriate for a corned beef dinner. Don't go there !!

1  Thank bonnie j
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is an established pub open late, even on Sunday nite. They have an unbelievable selection of beer-over 99 types. A pitcher of beer and lobster roll really hit the spot on Sunday nite late when the other restaurants and bars in Celebration are closed. Very friendly waiter and great ambiance made this a very enjoyable nite.