“I was treated like I was the most important person in the restarant”

Celebration Town Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Celebration Town Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloom Street
Description: Celebration Town Tavern is a family owned and operated restaurant. Our seafood is flown in from Boston and is fresh and fabulous. We also serve everything from chicken wings and burgers to filet and lobster tail. We want every guest to feel welcome and appreciated and our team works hard to make this happen.
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I had seafood melody it was great,My server christie was great, she really made us happy! Next time I go back to florida I will , be eating there! hopefully christie will be our server!

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Fantastic ribs--fall off the bone, great flavor! And the baked seafood combo in wine sauce was lighter than expected & tasted phenomenal! Don't miss their mango chutney salad dressing -- it's a bit like thousand island, but all dressed up. Great place. And out server Nick was fantastic!

Reviewed December 24, 2011

We're Oralndo locals and ate at Celebration Town Tavern for the first time last night. We had what we thought was a reservation at 6pm, but upon arrival were told it was a 'call-in request to hold the next available table." Well, dozens of groups went in before us while we sat there with our lobster-shaped pager, since we were a group of 8 and they seemed to be taking only groups of 5 or less. An hour later we were seated. We did find a table in the bar for a drink while we waited, so good humor was restored.

We ordered two orders of chicken wings for the table, and dug right in when they arrived, only to discover to our horror that in the insides were red, cold, and bloody. We sent them back, intending to skip appetizers and order our meals instead. However, the waiter came back and said he had put the order in again, so we had to take them. To avoid a scene, we agreed. The arrived red, cold, and bloody inside, once again, so I got up to speak to a manager. Her reply? "They're pre-cooked so they can't be raw." I showed the bloody mess to her and she said, (I kid you not!) "Yeah, yeah. I get it. I'll refund your money." No acknowledgement that three people in our group had eaten that raw chicken before we realized it. In the end, she did still charge us.

Third strike after two strikes with the chicken was, I informed the waiter I have a shellfish allergy, and while I was aware my choices were limited since the restaurant specializes in seafood, I wanted to be sure I knew what was safe. I asked if the fish and chips were fried in the same oil as the shellfish. They were. That wasn't a problem, since I could find something else, but the waiter insisted I would be find, saying (I kid you not!) "MY son has a shellfish allergy--really bad--and he can eat the fish and chip." Really? Was he really suggesting a person with a life-threatening allergy should eat it anyway, since HIS SON was ok with it? Totally irresponsible, and by then I was so put off by the utter lack of attention to safety with the raw chicken and the dismissive attitude that I opted not to order anything and just enjoyed the company of family.

Eat here at your peril.

2  Thank CleoV
Reviewed December 18, 2011

First time at the Tavern on Friday night with family and friends. Despite it being the holiday season and a busy evening on a perfect Florida night, we were served quickly and efficiently.
We enjoyed appitizers, caught up with whats new and our meals arrived in a very reasonable time. The food itself was very good though the potato skins needed a little more zip. The shrimp was very fresh tasting and flavorful. My grilled mahi sandwich was very good, my only issue being that the filet did not fill up the bun. The Orlando area has a huge number of options but given our experience I would certainly consider another visit.

1  Thank GatorsRbest
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Another must visit restaurant, especially if you are looking for a little bit of boston based food. The owners are originally from Boston area and still have a restaurant in MA. They serve many new england favorites like clam chowder, lobster chowder, boston baked beans, great fried fish and clams. There is a lot of Boston based sports memorabilia.

The portions are generous, the food is fresh, and the outside seating in the bar area is great with several large TVs for sports viewing.

We were so glad to have found this restaurant, we visited twice in one week. there is something on the menu for everyone!