“Great wine, excellent food and service in a quaint town...”
Review of Cafe D'Antonio

Cafe D'Antonio
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe D'Antonio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Description: Located in the heart of Celebration’s downtown area, Cafe D' Antonio enjoys a lakeside view with seating indoors and "al fresco." Dress is casual in this warmly decorated and family friendly atmosphere. With an open kitchen, the wood burning oven, grill and rotisserie, the menu features items representative of many of Italy's varied regions. Fresh fish and seafood, Black Angus steaks, veal, chicken, pasta --- everything's a specialty! Sample a simpler fare luncheon menu or a more traditional dinner menu; we have a children's menu as well. There is a full bar at your service and an excellent wine list with wines by the glass and the bottle. After dinner, enjoy a liqueur or cappuccino in true Italian style.
Toronto, Canada
“Great wine, excellent food and service in a quaint town...”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Orlando on a business trip. Tired of all the Disney gimmicks, we haphazardly stumbled upon the quaint little town of Celebration. I had been to Orlando many times before and had no idea this little gem existed!

We actually visited here 3 times during our weeklong vacation. On our last night, we chose to come to D'Antonios as we were craving Italian and it looked really nice.

We ordered a bottle of wine (Luna Nuda Pinot Grigio) which for $25 was both extremely reasonable and very delicious. One of the best Italian Pinot's I've tried.

We ordered a pizza as an 'appetizer' (our eyes are always hungrier than our stomachs) and they even accommodated us splitting two different kinds of pizza on 1 pizza because we couldn't agree on one. The pizza came out hot and the toppings were fresh and plentiful, but the crust was a bit burnt.

The piece de resistance was definitely the mains. I ordered the eggplant entree which was kind of small for just an entree (If i hadn't ordered the pizza also I would recommend a side of pasta with the eggplant) but it came in homemade tomato sauce and was not too salty. The eggplant dish was nothing compared to the beef short ribs that my boyfriend ordered. Soft, tender, fall-off-the-bone beef ribs swimming in a pool of cheesy polenta and basted with a delicious BBQ sauce. To die for! Probably some of the best beef ribs I've ever had.

And to top of it off the service was great. We will definitely be coming back here!!

Darlington
“Just average at best!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Just visited this restaurant after reading reviews but it was just average. Hubby had clams with linguine and it was swimming in oil. I had chicken stuffed with goats cheese, sun dried tomatoes and spinach. I struggled to find the cheese and the chefs veg was just fried squash. When paying the bill we were asked by the pushy waitress if we wanted some change which was her way of ensuring she got at tip instead of allowing us to decide what to pay her. We will not be returning!

Orlando, Florida
“TIFFANY”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Let me start with I visit CAFE D' ANTONIO RESTAURANT only once a year when I attend the annual car show held in April and have done so for the past ten years. My most recent visit of the 13th of April 2013 was going to be a repeat of the many other visits until we were greeted by the staff and seated.

We unknowingly had begun what believe to have been the perfect dinning experience!

TIFFANY was very engaging from the onset so helpful prompt and friendly throughout, as a side note I dine out breakfast lunch and dinner and seldom feel compelled to write a review.

So it is with every confidence I will encourage you to hurry ! CAFE D' ANTONIO has Florida's
Best server Tiffany

The place the staff and the food is excellent and TIFFANY IS EXTRAORDINARY !!

SINCERELY, RICHARD ZIKA -- Orlando

2 Thank RICHARD Z
Florida
“Great service”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The appetizers were very good as we're all the dinners that were ordered. The pizza was great and the service was first rate! Going back there ASAP

Visited April 2013
3 Thank LVETOTRAVEL
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“A Taste of Italy”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Friday, 12 April was not our first visit to this fabulous restaurant and certainly not the last. Everything is delicious! From pizza to pasta, from trout to rabbit, whether you enjoy simple Italian fare or something exotic, the Chef at D'Antonio's knows how to tickle your taste buds! Don't forget dessert! Tiramisu a favorite? They make their own. How about a simple sorbet? Attentive and personable wait staff. Thanks Moe for taking good care of us. He was wonderful! Looking forward to our next visit!