“Very pleasant lunch”
Review of Cafe D'Antonio

Cafe D'Antonio
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe D'Antonio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Description: Located in the heart of Celebration’s downtown area, Cafe D' Antonio enjoys a lakeside view with seating indoors and "al fresco." Dress is casual in this warmly decorated and family friendly atmosphere. With an open kitchen, the wood burning oven, grill and rotisserie, the menu features items representative of many of Italy's varied regions. Fresh fish and seafood, Black Angus steaks, veal, chicken, pasta --- everything's a specialty! Sample a simpler fare luncheon menu or a more traditional dinner menu; we have a children's menu as well. There is a full bar at your service and an excellent wine list with wines by the glass and the bottle. After dinner, enjoy a liqueur or cappuccino in true Italian style.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We took a side trip to Celebration for lunch during our recent trip to Orlando and after looking at the menus at a variety of restaurants, we chose Cafe D'Antonio. The food was excellent, starting with the bread -soft and warm, with a crunchy, salty crust and herb infused oil for dipping. The salads were generous and varied (the arugula with walnuts and pears was a good choice). Three out of the four of us chose the pizza - each customizable and good. Our fourth person chose a lunch sized portion of pasta and I almost wish I had chosen that - looked that yummy. We sat outside on a warm November day and enjoyed both the weather and the view. Probably would not choose this in the summer. This was NOT an inexpensive lunch, however - our tab came to $75 for four, which only included one beer. The moisturizing salts (available for purchase but not cheap) in the ladies restroom was a great end to our lunch - made my hands soft and smell good!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Some restaurants have a separate lunch menu which is less expensive and Cafe "D'Antonio's is one of them. Taking account of the view over the lake and the tables outside set in a covered terrace this is a great place for lunch especially if the weather is good. Try to sit in the shade though on the right as it can get quote hot. The food is of course Italian so good for us Europeans looking for a change of palate. They are very accommodation to if you would like a steak say with a pizziola sauce just ask even if it is not on the menu. All three of us had different course including vegetarian. The desserts included a a very patatable creme brûlée and the wine choice was extensive. Quite expensive for the area but you will pay a premium in Celebration which in itself quite quirky and special. Mind you compared with European prices around £22 a head including tip represents good value. The service as usual was excellent. We have been there few times in the last few years but this last visit was particularly good and my daughter commented it was one of the best meals she had had in Florida.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

After spending a couple of weeks in Italy in September, I had to have my Italian food fix. This was a very good choice! Service was excellent and the food was marvelous. Chef was able to make a couple of exceptions for my vegetarian taste. Wine list was short but good. Friendly atmosphere and quiet enough to have a good conversation in the middle of the restaraunt.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was our second visit to Antonio's. the first time was with a group, and we primarily had the pizza. It was delicious. This time was just my husband and me. We each had an entree, short ribs and leg of lamb. This place is so authentic Italian, and is such a welcoming and comfortable place to dine. We sat outside this time, and it was very pleasant. We ordered bottle water to start, because the tap water is gross. We each had wine by the glass with our dinner. The bread is salty, and chewy and delicious. I could just eat that, dipped in the oil and herbs, and be happy. But, save room for your dinner! My short ribs were tender and the cheese polenta was decadent. My husband's leg of lamb was cooked perfectly, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. But, the crowning glory was the Tartufo for dessert. This is an authentic Italian ice cream and chocolate dessert. Their version was delicious, and completed my Italian culinary experience. Yum!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

After a couple of weeks in Italy this fall, I wondered if anything would compare with some of the restaruants in which we dined. Well, this one is very good! On a weekday evening, we had no trouble getting a table for 3. All of the specials were still available and the staff was quite ready to help with any special requests. The wine list is not long but very good. I particularly liked the roasted green bean and tomato salad with feta cheese! Ambiance was very good and we could have a nice conversation without feeling like we had to speak loudly. Great place to dine with family, firends or business associates.