“Very nice”

Starbucks
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very nice”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Celebration is a very nice place to visit. The truth is, my Starbucks visit was to use the bathroom, which was nice and clean. So a nice cold ice tea after went down well. The place was clean and tidy. Staff where very polite and fasted. A nice outdoor area with some shad.

Visited March 2014

“Pretty place, Service not so great!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I will try to be fair and balanced with my review. The location is in sunny town of Celebration, Fl.
Very quaint neighborly town. The Starbucks has a beautiful patio where you can sit and people watch and enjoy your cup of coffee, latte, or whatever your liking.
It is a very nice way to unwind.
Here is where the magic stop. I encountered the unprofessional Cashier. She was quite impatient, curt, and just unpleasant. I asked for almond milk in my latte as I know some location accommodate this request and others do not. I do not try and bend and protest I simply ask. Her response was one as if I asked her to personally go to the store and purchase almond milk. I was having trouble with the app on my phone to pay, she just was very cold and acted if I irritated her. I was very put off by her ATTITUDE!!!
After I calmed down, I did purchase some more items and went through the line again. I did have another cashier who smiled, greeted and even pointed out that they were doing treat receipts.
Bottom line I will not take away from the beauty of this location but will write about my service experience.

• Visited February 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great spot”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I really like Celebration! It is growing on me each time I visit. This location is probably top 10 Starbucks for me and I travel ALOT! Great staff and great coffee as usual!

Centurion, South Africa
“Nice outdoor seating”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is an above average Starbucks because of its lovely outdoor seating. Service is pleasant but average. All Starbucks serve the same menu, so if you like their coffee and snacks (which I really do) you probably will like their food at any location. What differentiates each Starbucks venue for me is the service and atmosphere. (Note that I drop one star from all Starbucks ratings because they have devalued their loyalty card program so badly. This is not a store-specific issue.)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Phil C
“Best coffee ever!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We waited in line for 45 min. This place was packed! It was a cold night in December and people happily waited in line. I soon found out why. I received the best peppermint mocha I've ever had at any Starbucks. Ever! I live 2 1/2 away and joke about driving all the way their for another good cup of joe! It's worth any lines you may come acrossed! And don't forget to tip your barista! We want them to continue providing this fabulous service ;-)