“Best Waffle Cones Around”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Celebration
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sarasota, Florida
“Best Waffle Cones Around”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

On a recent trip with family to Celebration we walked by the open doors of Kilwins and immediately had to stop in! The smell of the fresh waffle cones drifting outside is the most amazing smell. I have never ordered an ice cream cone at Kilwins believe it or not! I ordered a chocolate dipped cone with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream. It was delicious! Now that I know how good the cones are I think I'll be making regular trips to the Kilwins in Venice!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Meghan M

Antwerp, Belgium
“Just can't get enough of it!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Whatever the flavor, it's always fingerlicking GOOD! And let's be honest, what's nicer than ending an adventurous day in warm sunny Orlanda, than walking around the lake in Celebration with mouthwatering cone of Kilwins in your hand.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank LeoRaeves
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Hand made- olde world chocolate shoppe”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

When we stay in Celebration we have to go to Kilwins for our chocolate fix! I love everything there but especially like the dark chocolate turtles and the chocolate popcorn!!!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank fldave
Piermont, NY
“OMG”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Chocolate lovers' heaven
I nearly had to leave my husband here.
Ice Cream cones, delicous homemade candy and fudge.
Who could ask for more?

Visited March 2013
1 Thank berkeleybird
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“A "must" stop place when visiting Celebration, FL”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I say a "must" stop because, when you walk by Kilwin's the sweet aroma seeps out of this establishment while you are walking along Front Street in Celebration. The creamiest of all ice creams I have ever eaten. A variety of traditional and unique flavors...Enough said, it's a "must try" for yourself. Grab a cone or dish and then take a seat along the lake and take in the beauty of Celebration.

Visited January 2013