“Okay Course” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Celebration Golf Club

Celebration Golf Club
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Celebration
More attraction details
Owner description: The famed father-son team of Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and Jr. designed this 18-hole championship course that features a park-like atmosphere with a natural wetland environment.
Cleveland
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Okay Course”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is not a spectacular golf course, but it is close to the hotel and they have a sunset rate that I took advantage of.

Visited February 2013

long island new york
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Nice course, nice people, good rates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Celebration golf open to the public. Prices are fair for this quality of course. My son and I didn't plan on golfing on this trip, but we stopped by around 3 and teed off 20 minutes later with rental Pings. Nice layout, well maintained and manicured. Management obviously cares and made this an unexpected relaxing and very enjoyable round.

Piermont, NY
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“How to ruin a Beautiful Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Friendly staff and lots of water, too much water. I didn't bring enough golf balls!
I'll come back in 20 years when I play better.

Hounslow, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Top Class Establishment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Staff and ground were more than expected. Great Pro shop and club boy very helpful. Not such a challenge but more of a pleasure.

Halifax ns
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Got Soaked”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

It is hard to write a bad review after reading all the good ones about this track and maybe it was just a bad day or a bad round or maybe both. This is a typical diabolical Pete Dye design that makes you pay attention on every shot. The course was in good condition but I found the greens inconsistent.
The trouble started on the third tee. I was getting ready to hit my tee shot when the Ranger/Marshall came roaring up behind the tee and started yaking at one of the guys I was playing with. Where I play when someone is teeing off the Ranger should be seen and not heard. On 18 I was getting ready to hit my second shot when the fairway sprinklers came on full force soaking me as well as my clubs and the cart. This should not have happened and it left a real bad taste in my mouth about the whole day.

Visited February 2013