“Way better when it was Seito”
Review of Ari Sushi

Ari Sushi
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Service and quality have really gone downhill since the restaurant was bought out. The salad was sub par, California Roll smelled like dirt. I'll take my business somewhere else in Celebration next time.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Today my wife and I went out for a walk around Celebration with two close friends and we decided to try out Seito Sushi which is now called Ari. The cleanliness of the glassware was unacceptable (see picture) and the sushi was not the quality I expected. My table ordered 8 rolls and the best one was by far the cheapest (sweet potato roll). All of us were very unimpressed with our food.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

There were 4 of us August 24th in the evening. The restaurant had an open porch and a full house inside. It was raining. We ordered the Beef Tataki and Tuna Tataki which were awesome. I feel the spicy red sauce would've gone better with the beef but it was just a decorative spot on the plate so it didn't make a difference to the food, presentation or taste of the tuna. We ordered two wines at first. There was a special of $2 off. That's a surprise for a Saturday night. We then ordered 5 sushi rolls...all impressive, flavorful, and unique...very well made and fresh! The server came around...we had 4 different servers due to our original one mentioned she had other tasks to take care of...I think for continuity of care there should REALLY be one server keeping up with one party. A server passed by and I asked for another wine. A friend at the table ordered her first so we kept eating and enjoying the time together. The wine never came. Our second or third server came by and asked if we needed anything. I said I had put in an order of wine with the other server would you check on that please. That server came out and said the wine would be right out. When the third server brought it she apologized and said those two glasses would be on the house. I thought awesome-free wine! Those two wines were showing on the bill as charges as well as, the $2.00 discount per glass wasn't applied(I JUST realized)...so another point of miscommunication somewhere with so many servers. The servers were attentive, the food was outstanding and the cost for 4 people was around $100. I would eat here again but pay more attention to the bill and ask for one server for our table...that was the only issue not good. Interesting how the superior food overrides the overcharge and miscommunication wouldn't keep me from visiting this location in Celebration.

2  Thank KathyRcoupon
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Seito has been a destination for my family and I on several Florida trips. The food is enjoyable, and the service usually professional and friendly, My only objection is the price. The bill often competes with high-end restaurants from the nearby amusement parks, but with no Disney characters or giant aquariums to punctuate the atmosphere, it's not as easy to justify. I'm used to getting the same quality at about half the price at home, so the bill always induces sticker shock.

That said, the food is very good. On our most recent trip we enjoyed an exquisite green dragon roll, after which we each had different combinations of Bento boxes with tempura lobster, salmon and chicken. These each came with Miso soup that came hot (not scalding) and flavourful. These Bento boxes included an assortment of tempura vegetables that were light (not oily), comfortably warm and prepared so as to leave the flavour within each vegetable.

For dessert, the tempura ice cream was a necessary treat: sweet, light tasting (not light-calorie, but worth the calories nonetheless) and delightfully presented. One of our party chose instead the crème brûlée: not really a Japanese restaurant specialty, and this wasn't their forte (the custard was was a tad mealy), but it was enjoyable.

The $131 price tag for these main courses and desserts (only one of us had a drink: a Sapporo beer -- amusingly, imported from a town 25 minutes from my home in Canada) was heavy. Then again, this was a "return" visit: clearly vacation budgets inhabit a different dimension.

If your budget is, for reasons of vacation or otherwise, in that same different dimension, Seito's non-financial features will be sure to impress.

Thank Nr.6
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We visit Seito, now named (Ari?) every couple of months. We went to order a Sushi Pizza and the staff had not heard of it? Had to describe it for staff. It was not on the menu today, but never had a problem ordering it in the past? We have eaten Sushi Pizza at least 4 times in past visits to Seito.Staff was really helpful and put together a "Sushi Pizza" for us. Nice job! The food quality seems a bit off, might be summer? The shrimp in my tempura looked pretty sad, not the usual large portions. Staff was excellent always helpful.

May be the new name just needs to sink in...