“Really creative rolls”

Ari Sushi
Ranked #11 of 34 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Really creative rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Excellent sushi w some truly amazing combinations. The "tapas" have some real gems as well (eg baby octopus and the lemon mussels). My wife loved their sake sampler. This is definitely the best eats in Celebration area.

Visited March 2013

Houston, Texas
“Best sushi ever to be found”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Service is impeccable and food is beyond words. Love visiting this on our yearly visit to Celebration. Recently was purchased and changed name to Ari but all info is still listed as Seito Sushi. This is a place to try and adventure with sushi. All three chefs are great but Jose we know has been there for numerous years.They will come up with new and delicious freshly prepared sushi. If you are lucky you will also get to see some of the baseball players if you go during Spring Training.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Dalgal2
Anstruther, United Kingdom
“Refreshing change from burgers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Authentic cuisine that makes a nice change from the usual menu. We had bento boxes, and a children's one too, the waitress made an ingenious sprung loaded chop stick for my 4 year old which made it very easy for him to use. Large menu to choose from with descriptions of each sushi and item which made ordering easy.we will visit again. Thanks

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Skybird2008
Columbus, Ohio
“Quick, delicious lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stopped by after a very long morning/afternoon and were famished. They sat us right away and served the food promptly. I enjoyed a sushi lunch combo and my friend ordered a bento box. Next time I'll try that. The sushi was great, but the bento box had great variety and everything looked and smelled amazing!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank HDasgupta
Kissimmee, Florida
“Fresh Sushi in Celebration”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I went here for lunch with my Mom. She does not eat sushi and I love it. She ordered a chicken teriyaki dish it was served with fried rice. It had a lot of flavor! I ordered a sweet potato tempura roll which was amazing and the Mexican roll. I Loved them both. I will return again. They also have outside seating area. They have lunch Box specials too.