“Nice Thai food in a pleasant setting”

Thai Thani - Celebration
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Known for excellence in Authentic Thai cuisine, Thai Thani Restaurant is a must-not-miss for Thai food lovers. Charmed and beautiful by valuable artworks and furniture imported from Thailand, the distinctive, exquisite setting will make you feel like you are dining in a grand room of the Royal Palace in Bancock. On weekends the restaurant offers Thai classical dance as live entertainment. Thai Thani award winning as one of the best Thai Restaurants in the USA from the Thai government.
London
“Nice Thai food in a pleasant setting”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

On Market Street in Celebration, this restaurant is fine addition to the choice available in the town. Central location with some outdoor seating, the food was really nice - as someone who likes a hot soup, I can confirm this one was certainly that. Wow. Main course was a good size, tasty, with the right level of spice. All in all, will definitely visit next time I visit the town.

• Visited September 2013

Scarborough, ME
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Greasy, over-cooked noodles in the Pad Thai. Tasted old. Chicken was dried out. The food just didn't taste fresh and the flavors were bland. Don't waste your money.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tgoodine
The Villages, Florida
“wow, I didn't know that I liked Thai food!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Friends made me go. Wow, I didn't know that I liked Thai food! Everything us 4 ordered (we got I think 5 different dishes) was fabulous!! I will definitely go again!! I do not like hot foods so we ordered somewhat mild but I actually think I could go a little hotter next time (you have choices when you order). And the Grandma's ice cream was the best dessert I have ever had!! Thanks again Thai Thani I loved it!!

Visited May 2014
England, United Kingdom
“Best Thai food ever! ”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Our meal at Thai Thani was amazing! We shared pot stickers, dumplings and sea bass with shrimp plus some satay chicken and it was one of the stand out meals of the trip. We ate outside on the terrace which was lovely, though they have very limited outdoor seating so you might want to reserve ahead. Inside the restaurant is quite basic, unlike their other Orlando restaurant which is very ornate inside. However, you go for the food and the food is out of this world. I've eaten in all of the restaurants in Celebration and I'd rate this one as the best.

Studley
“Plenty to eat !!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We ate here one night after doing the Disney parks. We had a great meal, loads to eat, but we did order too much food. Quite pricey, but we loved the large selection of food, and the service was great with it. The king prawns were the biggest I have ever seen !! A nice change from all the chicken and burger joints on offer in Orlando. Would go again.

• Visited November 2013