“Excellent food and great service”

Thai Thani - Celebration
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Celebration
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Known for excellence in Authentic Thai cuisine, Thai Thani Restaurant is a must-not-miss for Thai food lovers. Charmed and beautiful by valuable artworks and furniture imported from Thailand, the distinctive, exquisite setting will make you feel like you are dining in a grand room of the Royal Palace in Bancock. On weekends the restaurant offers Thai classical dance as live entertainment. Thai Thani award winning as one of the best Thai Restaurants in the USA from the Thai government.
Waterloo, Canada
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Excellent food and great service, at a decent price too. I would definitely return.

• Visited December 2011

Richmond Va
“Wish I could go back right now”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We dragged our friends to Celebration -- a spot we love to visit each December (yes, we like the schmaltzy snow...). Our friends are Thai connoisseurs -- so when they spotted Thai Thani, we canceled the reservations we'd already made and walked in. We were on the early side (6:30), so I was a bit apprehensive given that we were one of only 2-3 tables. Then when the busboy started taking our drink and appetizer orders, I really got worried. But he did a great job making recommendations (stuffed chicken wing? who knew there was such a thing???) and his service was impeccable. Once they got back on track with our regular server and we got our entrees, the good times only continued. Our friends (the Thai professionals) raved about their ginger dish, my husband's Chicken Curry Fried Rice was proclaimed more interesting/flavorful/unique than those usually found, and my Param Steamed Chicken (peanut sauce w/chicken/broccoli, one of the specialties of the house) was the hit of the table (and I saw it on many other tables). I wish our hometown had a Thai Thani -- I would be there on a weekly basis.

• Visited December 2011
Toronto, Ontario
“Just ok”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I am from Toronto where we have amazing international cuisine including tons of great Thai places. I hate to say that this place was just ok. The atmosphere is certainly great. Beautiful sculptures and other Thai decorations. The service was perfect even though I'm not used to seeing non-Thai hostesses in Thai restaurants.

We ordered spring rolls, thom yum soup, cashew chicken and pad Thai. The spring rolls were boring as was the pad Thai. We wondered if they had dialed down the flavour and spice because it caters to tourists and snowbirds who all seemed pretty white-bread. The soup and cashew chicken were both great.

Overall, the food was just ok. The other reviews were so good, maybe they had an off night or the regular patrons this place attracts aren't familiar with anything better.

“Great Thai”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Great Thai food at reasonable prices, smack in the center of Celebration. A #1 service too.

Ideford, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We ate here with our two children. The staff were very accommodating and provided excellent service.

The food was lovely and reasonably priced. We'll definitely go again.

1 Thank robgrace