“Just ok”

Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Celebration
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Celebration Ave
Description: It is a Wine bar with very good and affordable menu items! Imperium Food And Wine is contemporary restaurant and wine bar located in the heart of Celebration Florida. Join us as we serve our creative cuisine with our extensive wine list of over 80 wines by the glass. On Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights we spice things up by adding special appetizers, entrees and desserts (Check the web site for weekly menu) and bring in some of the best local entertainers to add to our already lively atmosphere. Sunday brings a chance to enjoy our unique brunch menu and the great weather on our two patios while listening to the soothing guitar of Mike Petrovich. Our Happy Hour is from 4pm - 7pm Monday - Friday $2 off all beer, glass wine & appetizers
East Calder, Scotland
“Just ok”
Reviewed May 25, 2010

We visited this restaurant early one evening. I think we landed in the middle of some celibration as we were placed near the window next to long joined up tables full of happy noisey people. Meeting and greeting each other and the piano player also seemed to be part of this group as at one point it turned into a family Karioke (though both singers were good I must conceed)
The soup was excellent, other than that the flat breads and desert were mediocre. Wine selection was impressive and all in all the whole meal was fairley priced but we were not enticed to return.
I think Imperium is a good place to visit for lunch or snack but there seemed to be better options in the area if you are looking for an evening meal.

1 Thank Lyndamac

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wine bar for everyone”
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Have eaten lunch and dinner here several times and both are excellent. Service is attentive and informative which is helpful for someone with limited knowledge of wine like myself. What I liked: The Bruschetta Flatbread plenty of cheese, tomatoes and balsamic glaze and a close second is the BBQ chicken flatbread if you want a more hardy meal. The one time I went for dinner I had the steak which was cooked just I had asked. There was also live music which was a nice surprise. Plenty of wines to choose from. I relied on our waiter to steer me in the right direction and he didn't disappoint. I'd recommend this place for couples as well as families.

1 Thank Bluehen63
New York, NY
“Not what it used to be.”
Reviewed February 19, 2010

OK, have been here twice since my last review. Not planning on going back again. Not sure if they changed management or not, but the food lacked the quality it had. Also, do NOT go here if you are in a rush for lunch. I ordered food and waited almost 30 minutes for my meal to be ready. Once I got the food, it wasn't that tasty. Sorry, you just lost a customer folks.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Fabulous service and food...MUST try!”
Reviewed July 2, 2009

Went to Imperium for dinner, our server was very sweet and knowledgeable. She recommended some appetizers and they were DELICIOUS. I informed her of my egg allergy and she took it very serious. She spoke with the head chef and even brought him out so he could speak with me and figure out exactly what I could eat. I ended up getting the Bruschetta flatbread (absolutely amazing) and my boyfriend got the herb chicken flatbread. The chef came out later to check on us and see how everything turned out.

I only live an hour away from this restaurant, and I guarantee I will make the trip to come back as often as possible! All the staff members were attentive to detail and super friendly. Highly recommend it!!

1 Thank Courtney P