“Good value”

Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Celebration
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Celebration Ave
Description: It is a Wine bar with very good and affordable menu items! Imperium Food And Wine is contemporary restaurant and wine bar located in the heart of Celebration Florida. Join us as we serve our creative cuisine with our extensive wine list of over 80 wines by the glass. On Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights we spice things up by adding special appetizers, entrees and desserts (Check the web site for weekly menu) and bring in some of the best local entertainers to add to our already lively atmosphere. Sunday brings a chance to enjoy our unique brunch menu and the great weather on our two patios while listening to the soothing guitar of Mike Petrovich. Our Happy Hour is from 4pm - 7pm Monday - Friday $2 off all beer, glass wine & appetizers
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were looking for something a little lighter than the usual fare of steaks etc. Spotted this place did salads and gave it a go and were very impressed. Food was super and we went with the servers suggestion of a soft drink - raspberry iced tea and loved it. We will use again on our next visit.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We found this place a number of years go and every time we are in Florida we pay a visit.

It is an almost European style wine bar, with a fantastic selection of wines, very helpful staff who advise on the wines and rest food including one of the best cheese platters I have had.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this bar to anyone who enjoys the finer tastes of good cheese and wines.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice relaxing atmosphere, especially with a glass of wine. Good menu selection... Sandwiches are great!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I live locally in Celebration and visit Imperium at least once, twice, sometimes three times a week.

The owners are fabulous and very down-to-earth people who we always enjoy talking to. The servers are some of the best around - Luke is particularly awesome, he always remembers our "usual" orders and is always upbeat, enthusiastic and happy to see us!

We go every Sunday morning for brunch and have made it a weekly tradition.

I particularly like Imperium because of their variety of healthy options. It is very refreshing to see such a plethora of dishes made of "real food" - vegetables, fruits, whole grains, fresh leafy greens, nuts and cheeses. A lot of attention has been spent on balancing delicate flavours and textures. I was inspired to take the time to post here on TripAdvisor after their most recent menu update which has upgraded the options even further - my husband and I are both vegetarians and the Imperium now offers a tofu substitution (or a leaving-the-meat out option or a substitute-some-portabellos-or-veggies-option) on just about every menu item. Including fun stuff like breakfast tacos which I usually don't get to eat at most restaurants.

Sunday brunch is extra nice because they have mimosas and other breakfast cocktails, juices, etc. to start the day off with ;) A few months back we brought our little niece & nephew for brunch and they created a "kids" breakfast cocktail with cranberry, lime & sprite and they are still talking about it!

The servers are all very knowledgable about their wine list, which changes throughout the year and has been very thoughtfully put together.

The best deal there (if you are hungry!) is the cheese platter - a massive assortment of cheeses, nuts & fruit which is priced very reasonably (I don't know if I could even go to a Publix and build it myself at that cost) and pairs perfect with a glass of wine.

Periodically there is live music at the Imperium and that's always a fun & atmospheric element. My favourite though is to sit out on the sidewalk tables and enjoy a summer evening (and being within walking distance it's pretty great for us Celebration residents).

And finally - on a side note - the Imperium is also a great supporter of our local community - they regularly sponsor events like the Celebration Art & Wine Strolls and help support us local artists =)

5*****

2  Thank strangeling
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had two excellent meals here.Food and wine a very high standard and staff very friendly helpful and efficient