“Delicious!”
Review of Holler & Dash

Holler & Dash
Order Online
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly and welcoming staff! So many delicious-sounding options that it was hard to choose! Don't pass up the beignets with coffee-flavored dipping sauce! Clean restaurant and clean restrooms. I can only hope one of these opens up in PA so I can enjoy this at home, too!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (178)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our visit yesterday was a little disappointing. It has been our go to breakfast place when we visited Orlando. Yesterday there were several things that were subpar. First, there was no fruit available as a side. Next, the slushy machine was empty. The coffee was barely warm. And the food prep took about ten minutes. What amazed me was when we were at the counter one cashier said to the other that it was slow. If they can't get their act together, it will always be slow.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

On our way out of town, we stopped at Holler & Dash for breakfast. There are a lot of menu options. We stuck with the biscuits. I thought the specials menu was a bit pricey but everything in Florida seems to be. My favorite was the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit which was pretty reasonable. The pork rambler was also quite good. The holler back club was fairly bland. The holler back chicken and chicken set go were also good. The biscuits were a bit dry but came with a side. The cheesy grits were also good. Service was friendly and pretty quick. Overall it was a good experience and one we may try again but need gravy next time.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

We went on the weekend so it was super crowded and hard to find a place to sit. There was no grape jelly for my biscuit and it was next to impossible to get a refill on my coffee which made it a bit pricey for me for what I got. But I did think the food was good, and the unique decor made for an interesting breakfast spot. I don't understand the name unless they are trying to hurry you out so someone else can dash to your table. I would maybe try it again if I lived closer, but it's sort of like a weird vibe panera prices and serve yourself only with breakfast foods - and I think you can do better elsewhere without fighting for a seat.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

I appear to be a minority opinion with the TA community on this place, but wow, was it horrible in my opinion. We were looking for a great breakfast spot on our way out of Orlando and stopped in based on the great reviews and words like 'trendy' and 'best breakfast'. What we found was a marginally clean fast-food joint that serves fat laden deep fried proteins on huge tasteless biscuits. The coffee was terrible to boot. My husband eats almost anything and came hungry; he threw his biscuit sandwich away after one bite. I cannot even imagine the calorie count for lousy food and am completely baffled by the positive reviews. I did not see anything trendy, hip, or appetizing about this restaurant and will not return.

Date of visit: July 2019