“Good atmosphere great prices, good food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #28 of 42 Restaurants in Celebration
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Parking right outside. It's a sports bar with an extensive menu of grills etc. Two for one all day on a lot of drinks, also some great meal deals like a shared starter and two mains for 25 dollars. Three can eat well here for around 70 dollars. Lots of beers to choose from. Staff friendly and quick service.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Horrible. I've been there twice. The first visit was not great. The server was nice and attentive. Food was bland but we didn't say anything not wanting to fuss.

Second visit was a to go order and it was almost a joke. I paid $45 for 3 meals and nothing was edible. Ordered a specialty steak medium rare and it was burnt. Beyond well done, it was black and hard as a rock. I should have taken a picture and posted it. The portions were incredibly small as well for the cost. Again, the person who took our order was pleasant. But I have no idea what's going on in my that kitchen.

I wasn't sure about returning after the first visit, but the to go order just angers me. It was a waste of $50.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016

We were able to walk there from the Melia Celebration Hotel which was a bonus. Loved the choice of menu, food really good. There was a 2 4 1 drinks offer the night we went...excellent value.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Lovely food, my daughter didn't like the choice she made, it was good quality but just not to her taste. They suggested refunding the cost, without prompting. Lovely atmosphere and food

Reviewed July 21, 2016

We stayed at a Hotel nearby and had dinner. Service was very friendly and accommodating. Would definately return.