“Good food ok beer”

Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Fried grouper dinner and the curly fries were excellent. The black and blue burger was great as well. We like our beer and there wasn't that big of a selection. Friendly staff, nice night.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We ate there many times in two weeks and each time they got it right. Linda and Cindy were great servers and the beer was cold. I had the 1/2 rack of ribs--awesome. The clams were great and they manage to keep their prices low. Not fancy but great food and great service.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Sits on side of the main road. Food is ok/good. We've enjoyed ice cold beer and just relaxing. Crowd is very eclectic, but fun. Even had a wedding reception happen around us one visit!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our hotel clerk recommended this and when I saw it I was concerned whether it was safe to eat there. She recommended the blackened grouper sand which which I had and liked pretty well. My husband had the muffuletta which was good but didn't look like like any muffuletta we had ever had before. It had a spicy sauce on it. Their sweet tea tasted like it had gone bad.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Was at the Big Deck last week and my husband and I each ordered a grouper sandwich. At first glance the fish did not look like a grouper to me. It was too flat. After tasting, I mentioned the fishy taste and wondered if it truly was grouper. We went to another restaurant the next night and had an awesome piece of grouper. It was tender, succulent and NOT flat nor fishy tasting. That experience was all the confirmation that I needed regarding my doubts about the Big Decks grouper sandwich NOT being grouper.