“Rude staff”

Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We came in for a drink. Wanted to listen to some live music and sit by the water. We wanted to get some frozen daquiris but they didnt serve them so we placed an order for another drink. The drink was not made with the ingredients that were given to the bartender. I dont know if it was some bad sour mix or he put tonic in instead of sprite but it was nasty. Me an my friend both ordered the same drink and neither of us could drink it. The bartender was nasty and said he made it the way we asked. So I ordered a water so I could think about what I wanted to get and my friend was going to order a beer. The waitress went back to the bartender and when she returned to us she said that he asked if we would leave. Sometimes in a restaurant you get something that is not good. It happens but instead of them being nice they told us to just leave. We could have sat there and had another drink and ordered some food and been a good paying customer but instead we were treated so rudely. I will never go back and none of my friends will either.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Memorial weekend 2013, just because and friend and I did not like the girly mixed drink the bartender made us and we tried to order just beer he kicked us out and made a scene as we were leaving saying nasty things to us ladies. The band was nice and we had drove over to listen to some music for the day. Terrible place with terrible rude service!! No way will I ever go back and give any money to that establishment. I have already told so many people of the terrible place. Absolutely terrible to be treated like that.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were in the mood for live music and a little seafood but it was late one night. A friend told the owner/cook that we were on our way and really in the mood for a bite - it was 10 mins past the kitchen closing. The owner graciously asked us what we wanted and made us delicious seafood po' boys! Yum. Music was great, atmosphere laid back and fun. Nice crowd. We will def go back!

Darlene S, Owner at Big Deck Raw Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

So glad we could make your time in Cedar Key enjoyable and surely appreciate the very nice review! Thank you for taking a moment to post. If you are planning to return please check our facebook page for music info. Hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visited here twice on our most recent trip to Cedar Key. We had steamed clams and a basket of fries (both excellent) for lunch then came back that night after dinner for drinks and music. We ended up hearing was some AMAZING music. I have no idea who this band is but they were true musicians. Both of the waitresses we had took great care of us. We'll be back for sure!!

Darlene S, Owner at Big Deck Raw Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send in such a nice review. We hope to have you return to Cedar Key soon. Please check us out on facebook for music updates!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place has a great musician playing just about every night. Food was good and the prices weren't bad. Well drinks and beer were priced ok. Outside seating gets crowded during live music, bet well worth it

Darlene S, Owner at Big Deck Raw Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice review, we truly appreciate it. From your other reviews it sounds like you enjoyed Cedar Key! Hope we see you back again soon!

Been to Big Deck Raw Bar? Share your experiences!