“Happy New Year 2010”

Tony's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: PLEASE NOTE: Seasonal Restaurant Hours: October- November 2016 Monday thru Thursday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM ( NOT OPEN FOR DINNER) Friday thru Sunday 11:00 AM -8:00 PM Please call ahead to verify hours before making long drives from far away.
Reviewed January 3, 2010

We loved this little town. And TONY's is the best. I love clam chowder and this hands down is the best I ever had.

I plan to buy some to be shipped to me to get me through until we get back to the island.

The staff was very friendly and the fresh grouper yum yum!!!!

There are newer reviews for Tony's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed December 30, 2009

We had read that they had won a contest for their clam chowder and having being raised in the northeast I had to try it. WOW ! it was fantastic. So good in fact that we ordered some to send to the family back in Wisconsin. We had the fried Grouper and shrimp lunch platter and it was very good also. Inexpensive too!

Reviewed December 23, 2009

Everybody in town steered us to Tony's but when we walked in we were not greeted, the atmosphere was cold and uninviting, we waited a long time to be served and eventually walked out without ordering. The menu items were expensive.

1  Thank jtg1961
tonyschowder, Manager at Tony's Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2009

Tony's is always concerned when our guests
are inconvenienced. We are
a small restaurant with limited space.
We strive to greet all customers as quickly as
possible. Occassionally we may miss someone. Fortunately most are willing to wait
a minute and at least give our food a try before
leaving and writing a negative review. All of our seafood is fresh, not frozen processed so If your budget is Capt.D's, we are not for you.
How can so many folks be wrong. Our ratings
are high and our food is service is considered
the best in Cedar Key. That's why so many
indiviuals told this person to go to Tony's.

Reviewed December 11, 2009

My family and I love Tony's Seafood Restaurant it is the greatest seafood I have ever tasted. Even my soon to be Mother-In-Law loves the seafood even though she is not a big fan of shrimp, she is absolutely in love with the amazing shrimp here. Even though I work for another restaurant in Cedar Key, I still recommend Tony's always. Plus there is a special blend of passionate and enjoyable members of staff, that can bring a smile to your face and a feel as though you are at home! I LOVE TONY'S ALWAYS!!! If you are planning on coming to Cedar Key, make sure to stop into Tony's and taste a Chowder that will ignite your taste buds and leave you wanting more!!

Reviewed November 19, 2009

We have been to Cedar Key a number of times and always eat at Tony's. The Chowder is the best ever, and the rest of the food is fresh, tasty and well prepared. Good service tops off a very pleasant meal each time we dine there. And now they will ship the chowder to us by FedEx, so we can enjoy it at home. Tony's is the BEST!!!