“Best clam chowder. Ever.”

Tony's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: PLEASE NOTE: Sunday thru Thursday 11:00 AM - 8:00PM and Friday-Saturday 11:00 AM -9:00 PM Please call ahead to verify hours before making long drives from far away.
Reviewed August 19, 2017

My dad brought home some of Tony's clam chowder in a can they sell in the restaurant. It was good, but I wasn't as good as my dad was raving about. So I wasn't sure what to expect when I came to Tony's with my husband and kids. The chowder was so good - now I see why my dad was raving about it. All of our meals were good. The clams were delicious.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,586)

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Very quaint, cute place. To say that the clam chowder is the best ever is understated!! I ended up buying 3 cans to take home, and that is just as fantastic. My husband had a fish po boy sandwich that was unbelievable!!! Service was very good! We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Restaurant was freezing which made the lunch stop miserable people at various tables all searching for sweaters temp outside was warm but Tony's was over compensated with too much air chowder definitely not special do not recommend this place

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Heard nothing but great things about Tony's clam chowder so we stopped in for lunch and got the clam chowder and grilled cheese. It did not disappoint!! Definitely the best clam chowder I have ever had and the grilled cheese was loaded with tons of cheese. Most everyone in our family ordered the same thing but for the few others that ordered something else they all said it was very good. Some ordered the fried clam appetizers. Some of the biggest clams I have ever seen. Can't wait to go back again. So good!!

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stopped in for lunch while spending the afternoon in Cedar Key. We had heard that the Clam Chowder was good. However, I was not prepared for how delicious it was! By far, the best I've ever had! Who would've thought a quiet little town would have a Chowder that good?!? Also, the other food was good and so was the service! Highly recommend Tony's.

Date of visit: July 2017