“Great seafood”

Tony's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Cedar Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: PLEASE NOTE: Seasonal Restaurant Hours: October- November 2016 Monday thru Thursday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM ( NOT OPEN FOR DINNER) Friday thru Sunday 11:00 AM -8:00 PM Please call ahead to verify hours before making long drives from far away.
ASHLAND
“Great seafood”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I split the Seafood Sampler and enjoyed every last morsel. Part of the array were some blue crabs. Neither of us knew how to crack them, so our waitress took care of it for us. I think the scallops were my favorite, but we both loved the variety.

Visited March 2014

“Outstanding food and service!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I have never liked clam chowder - until dining at Tony's. We went there to eat twice in the 3 days we were in Cedar Key. Grilled cheese sandwiches excellent. Salads are fresh and just the right amount. Service was excellent. We will be ordering clam chowder to be shipped to our home!

Visited February 2014
New Milton, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We ate here twice during our 4 day stay. The chowder lived up to it's reputation. We also tried the seafood platter for 2 and a seafood pasta

• Visited February 2014
Columbia,IL
“Go Ready for a Treat”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was a great stop we enjoyed the clam chowder so much we took a can home :). They have the market on great seafood and the locals know it so go early.

• Visited March 2014
Lake Worth, Florida
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I each had the teriyaki shrimp skewers, which were delicious. The shrimp was not mushy or overcooked. The clam chowder has a little pepper kick to it, but not too much. I had the strawberry cheesecake bites for dessert and wished I could eat them all. My husband had the key lime pie and said it was the best he had ever eaten. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2014