“Great Place to Gather!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great Place to Gather!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

The waitstaff was great and the atmosphere was wonderful for getting together with friends. The view from the back deck was really great too!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cynnielynn

Cedar Key
“Hot Pastrami, Angus Burgers, Philly Steak, Oh My!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I checked out this new Cedar Key Bar and Grill and it was a Winner! I had one of the best burgers I have had in a very long time (Angus Beef), my husband had the Hot Pastrami and he loved it. He had not had a hot pastrami in about 17 years. I had a bite and that is what I will have next visit. The interior was cozy and very clean and upscale. Also has a take out window for orders to go. A must try when visiting Cedar Key. The Bar Tender is very nice as is the owner and his son and wife. This is a real mom and pop run establishment. It is also a great change from sea-food once in a while. Brought back some great memories of the places my husband would have Hot Pastrami sandwiches in his younger days. Nice to have something unique on the island.

• Visited November 2013