“Hot Pastrami, Angus Burgers, Philly Steak, Oh My!”
Review of Pelican Rail-Road Deli and Pub - CLOSED

Pelican Rail-Road Deli and Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I checked out this new Cedar Key Bar and Grill and it was a Winner! I had one of the best burgers I have had in a very long time (Angus Beef), my husband had the Hot Pastrami and he loved it. He had not had a hot pastrami in about 17 years. I had a bite and that is what I will have next visit. The interior was cozy and very clean and upscale. Also has a take out window for orders to go. A must try when visiting Cedar Key. The Bar Tender is very nice as is the owner and his son and wife. This is a real mom and pop run establishment. It is also a great change from sea-food once in a while. Brought back some great memories of the places my husband would have Hot Pastrami sandwiches in his younger days. Nice to have something unique on the island.

3  Thank FarawayInnCedarKey