“Kayaking fun”
Review of Cedar Key Paddling

Cedar Key Paddling
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We have all different styles of kayaks(MOST STABLE KAYAKS ON THE ISLAND) canoes, and sup's to fit everyone's needs no matter experience or size. Cedar Key Paddling has 8 different launch and pick up sights surrounding all of Cedar Key. You can paddle to and from any of them and we will shuttle you and the equipment to and from. We have weekly and monthly specials if your rental property has water access and you still get the use of all our launch sighs and shuttle service. There is more! We have guided Tours and Guided fishing trips. Want to go fishing? Our bait and tackle shop will set you up with all your needs including rental fishing poles and tackle if you want to try, and land one of our local fish. Don't hesitate to text, call, or email us any questions!
Spring Hill, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Kayaking fun”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Cpt. Daniel shuttled us out to Seahorse key where we enjoyed experiencing a nice day on the water. We called to make arrangements a few days before. The day of I checked in and he checked the tide and wind forecast and told me when the best time for the day would be to go out. We met at the launch, loaded our kayaks and headed out to Seahorse Key. We arranged a time for pick up and were off. About 45 minutes prior to pick up he came out and checked on us as there was a storm rolling in. We loaded up and headed back to shore. I thought it very professional that he took the time to come out and check on us early just in case. We enjoyed our paddling experience.

1 Thank Kayaker1photographer

Morganton, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Delivers to you!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were in the area on business with my husband and my son and I decided to rent kayaks while my husband was working. We called Daniel on our way into Cedar Key and he recommended three choices of good places to stay that we could launch our kayaks from directly. We got a room at one of the recommended selections and it worked out great. He delivered the kayaks the next morning at our requested time. I love that his kayaks have backs to them. It make for a much more comfortable experience. Daniel and his wife were so friendly. If we are back in the area, we will rent from them again!

Groveland, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Rental Experience!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I were going to bring our kayaks to Cedar Key for a long weekend but she wanted to check into renting to save some hassle. I'm sure glad she called Daniel at Cedar Key Paddling. Nicest guy you ever want to meet, great equipment, great prices and completely satisfied with every aspect of the rental. He offers way more than you would expect. We ended up opting for a canoe and he brought it to our cottage and put it right at the waters edge, gave us advice on where to go and what to do, and picked us up in a completely different location to make it easier on us. I wouldn't even consider anyone else for canoe or kayak rentals in Cedar Key. Thanks Daniel for a great experience!

1 Thank Bill and Angie M
Cedar Key
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Have Recommended Cedar Key Paddling Often”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We have a business in the area and whenever our guests want to go paddling especially on paddle boards we always tell them to go to Cedar key Paddling. The owner is a local young family man who grew up in this area and knows the local gulf water like the back of his hand. We know that sending this business patrons it is a win win situation.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank FarawayInnCedarKey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely best deal on the island! Great people!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My sisters and I called Daniel about kayaking as novices that didn't really know what we wanted. He answered many questions on the phone and many more when he delivered three kayaks to our rental. He and his wife were both professional and super friendly. They gave perfect advise, offered to text us if the weather changed and told us to call them when we wanted him to pick them up. Thanks to Daniel we were able to kayak the backwater in the morning, take a break and kayak to Atsena Otie Key in the afternoon. We saw white pelicans, manatees, porpoise, and lots of birds. Thanks to these great people, kayaking was the highlight of our sisters' weekend! Don't use anyone else in Cedar Key!!

Visited August 2013