“Very friendly, knowledgable staff!”
Review of Cedar Key Paddling

Cedar Key Paddling
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We have all different styles of kayaks(MOST STABLE KAYAKS ON THE ISLAND) canoes, and sup's to fit everyone's needs no matter experience or size. Cedar Key Paddling has 8 different launch and pick up sights surrounding all of Cedar Key. You can paddle to and from any of them and we will shuttle you and the equipment to and from. We have weekly and monthly specials if your rental property has water access and you still get the use of all our launch sighs and shuttle service. There is more! We have guided Tours and Guided fishing trips. Want to go fishing? Our bait and tackle shop will set you up with all your needs including rental fishing poles and tackle if you want to try, and land one of our local fish. Don't hesitate to text, call, or email us any questions!
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We made a last minute decision to go kayaking with a large dog. Daniel and Arielle dropped off all our equipment right outside our door within minutes, and made us feel like family. They gave us tips on where to go, weather, etc. They even took pictures, and photoshopped them to perfection for us as a goodbye gift!

Can't wait to see them again soon, and enjoy the beautiful kayaking!

There are newer reviews for Cedar Key Paddling

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Capt. Dan and Areille are great. I decided to take a last minute trip to Cedar Key and wasn't sure if I would be able to get a kayak because of the late notice but they worked with me and I was able to get a kayak. Not only did they accommodate me but they know the best spots in Cedar Key to sight see and fish. They went out of their way to make sure my trip was worry free and relaxing. I will definitely call them up again next time I'm in Cedar Key.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've rented kayaks from Cedar Key Paddling many times over the last two months. Not only is Cedar Key Paddling the best deal in Cedar Key for kayaks/canoes, but Daniel is incredibly flexible in where/when you want to meet and he'll do everything he can to make it an easy experience. For instance, I suggested once that anchors would be useful for the fishing kayaks, and by the next week he had a rigged up an anchor system for the kayaks! I can't recommend Cedar Key Kayaks enough (and have recommended it to numerous friends).

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Daniel and Arielle were great! They offered an alternative to our getting to a beautiful little key by suggesting we take the boat taxi to the island and then kayak around. We had a blast - beautiful nature, pristine sand - we had a beach all to ourselves! And the pick up was right on time so we could go to lunch (to the great little spot they recommended) before driving back to Miami. It was a great experience!!! THANKS!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic time exploring this island community this past month! We called on Cedar Key Paddeling after we heard of the service in town. Daniel came to us and dropped our kayaks off to our waterfront room and pointed us in the right direction! We proceeded to catch our limit of trout and redfish as well as captured some magnificent photographs of the local wildlife! We would certainly recommend this service to anyone spending the day in the Cedar Key area. A truly unique service that caters to the customers needs! ATH

1  Thank Andrew H