“Great view and service”
Review of Sea Breeze - CLOSED

Sea Breeze
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stopped in for a drink as we wanted to make sure we hit every place at least once. We could have stayed here all night. The staff and music was great. The food was good and the view amazing. The only complaint would be they need to spend time on the restrooms.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Place was dingy, we should have left on entry but we were with a group of 12. The peel and eat shrimp tasted like old bait shrimp. The five kids meals came out last. Bathroom smelled. A friend ordered a salad and never got it. Steak was overcooked. Soup was scary. Will not be returning.

1  Thank DeltaSlave
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We thought we were on restaurant rescue....so many things went wrong. I would like to say this was a one time thing but food was way below acceptable. Most items we ordered came back as "out of", they had to send some one "out" to try and find the cook to prepare our order.

1  Thank Nuderuby
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We waited at least 10 minutes before anyone ever acknowledged we were there (I could see 6 empty tables from where we stood so they weren't that busy). When finally seated it took at least another 15 minutes to get our drinks. Food came about an hour after we were seated ( again many empty tables in the dining area not busy). Well, to top it off my fried seafood was horrible nearly inedible, they need to change their cooking oil! And last but defiantly not least, as we were finishing up a roach crawled out from its secret little hideout right out on the window beside the table! GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!!

2  Thank smithersdm
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Where do I start? The great food,or the great service. Hands down one of the cleanest places I've ever walked into, waitress met us at the entrance and was SOOOO polite. The food was perfect,couldn't finish it all. But this place allows you to take home whatever you didn't finish. My to go tray was larger than some meals I see at other seafood restaurants. I plan to eat here every time I visit Cedar Key