“GREAT FOOD!!”

Cuisines: American
Gainesville, Florida
“GREAT FOOD!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Where do I start? The great food,or the great service. Hands down one of the cleanest places I've ever walked into, waitress met us at the entrance and was SOOOO polite. The food was perfect,couldn't finish it all. But this place allows you to take home whatever you didn't finish. My to go tray was larger than some meals I see at other seafood restaurants. I plan to eat here every time I visit Cedar Key

Perry, Florida
“Not so great...expected better”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The hot shrimp were nasty...burger was great though. Service was ok. Nice interior on the restaraunt though. Will not go there again though.

McIntosh, Florida
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

No service no service no service. Words cannot describe how bad it is. They should just go ahead, shut down and get it over with. It was actually sad to experience.

Visited July 2014
Chiefland
“Great view great food would go back again”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The food is great my husband loves the all u can eat platter and I love their philly cheese sandwich. I love going there as much as I can the service is great and the love the view I would recommend people to try it.

1 Thank Boyle82
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had lunch on 7/22/14.we had fried shrimp n mullet.Food was wonderful.Service was great.we will be back n we will send friends n family there to eat lunch.best place on the island to have lunch.