“My 50th Birthday Trip”

Dining options: Late Night
Hampton
“My 50th Birthday Trip”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Food and drinks was great and the staff was very friendly also besides me and my wife my mother n law and her room mate also enjoyed there meal and drinks and of course the kids did too.

• Visited November 2013

Tampa, Florida
“View was best part of meal”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

With the prices on the menu I thought this would be quality food. They've exchanged quantity for quality. Instead of plates we received platters. Too much breading on the food, too much fat on my husband's steak. It honestly reminded me of eating at Golden Corral. I do not recommend this place for someone looking for good seafood.

• Visited November 2013
Cedar Key
“We All Enjoyed Good meals”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went with my husband, my visiting mom and aunt. Our server was Donna and she was very attentive. We arrived just after the dinner rush so it was pretty quiet. We had the Fried Shrimp, 8oz. Sirloin and 6oz. Sirloin. We each had two sides and salad bar. We had a side order of clams which are fresh, local and good. Sides we had were cole slaw, mac & cheese and fries. The fries were good, as was the mac & cheese. The cole slaw had a thicker consistency to it but I did like it. Our meals were all very good with no complaints. Air conditioning was working well. The check came out to about $60 for all 4 of us, you can not beat that price. At these prices you can not expect gourmet meals, so for the value we were all pleased with our dinner. We would go back again.

Chicago
1,368 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,247 helpful votes
“Not a good choice”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here on a recent afternoon visit to Cedar Key. The restaurant is located upstairs. I ordered the all you can seafood which was $18.95. The seafood platter consisted of breaded shrimp which were good, steamed shrimp which was just ok, fried catfish was just ok, fried mullet which I did not like, stuffed crab shell which was very mushy, hush puppies which were very dry and hard and tasteless, fried whitefish which was not good as it was too mushy, fried clam strips which were just ok. Mac n cheese side was terrible. Average salad bar. Meal came with salad bar, cup of clam chowder and 2 sides. My wife had grouper with cheesy grits as her side that were just ok – she said she would not order again as a side. The positive thing about this place is that most of the tables are by big windows that were very clean so you could enjoy the view of the Gulf. The Server was efficient but not very friendly. We won’t be coming back to this restaurant and we can't recommend the food here.

Tampa, Florida
“Finally seated, then no waitress & no air condition!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was the first, and probably the last time we will go into this restaurant. First off, we waited at least 5 minutes to be seated, that was after 3 servers walked by us and said nothing, just looked at us standing there. Second, there was no air condition. They had fans sat in sporadic places in the restaurant and it was quite uncomfortable. After finally being seated, we sat there for about 10 minutes and NEVER got a waitress to come over to even get our drink orders!!! Needless to say, we walked out. It was an extremely bad first impression and I don’t know if we will give it another chance.

1 Thank vcontessa